Grand Oasis or Oasis?

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by Sobe, Feb 15, 2009.

1. Sobe

Sobe Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Staying the 6th through the 12th. I'm looking at the Grand Oasis but don't want to miss the party. What's the better choice? We're also thinking about getting the grand Grand Pyramid room. Any reviews?

thanks
    Sobe

2. AussieBabe

AussieBabe Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    This has been covered time and time again.
    Anyway, if you stay at the Grand you won't miss out on the party because you have full access too all areas of the hotel, oasis ppl have restricted access and can't use certain pools, bars, resturants. The rooms are similar - Grand has a fridge with a few beers, pepsi and water free and refilled daily (free bottled water was a big thing for me), you have 24hr room service included, if you get a corner room they're a little bigger. Go the Grand if you can afford it, otherwise just the regular Oasis will be alright. I can't remember what the other differences were.

3. cc_matt

cc_matt Regular Registered Member

Belleville Michigan Freezing my ass off!!!
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    What pools would you not have access to? I thought the only pool there was the great big one with all the swim up bars that stretched half a mile long

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice