Grand Oasis ***** AI

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by Steve, Jan 23, 2005.

1. ELO

ELO Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thanks for the info,on the non-grand guests; We are staying at the Oasis Sens and we have all inclusive to the grand or any of the Oasis hotels from what we are told so,that might be where some of the other guests are coming from.Only Grand or Sens customers have all access to all ammenities from what we are told. Also our sons are staying at the grand ( graduation present ) and we are staying at the Sens ( nobody under 18 ) but plan on spending time eating and going to the beach with them so from what we are told we can go to all the restraunts bars etc at the grand. So I wonder if they explain this to Grand guests that the other hotels can use all their stuff. As for your daughter I agree it was wrong not to let you know ahead of time of age restrictions! There is ALOT of stuff they dont tell without asking from our experience. Also do you know how far away the SENS is from the grand? We can`t find a map anywhere.

2. bmmarkus5

bmmarkus5 Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Grand oasis

Has anyone stayed at the Grand Oasis lately? Just wondering about rooms the food, check in, the staff and anything else I may want to know before going in August with my wife and three kids 15, 13, and 10. Is there a dolphin excursion that is recomended? Or any other excursion that would be good for my family? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

3. Albertan_Roberto

Albertan_Roberto Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    @bmmarkus

me and a bud paid for the grand oasis (april 26-may 3rd, 2013) although we were given ocean view in phase 2 of oasis. However we were given the blackwristbands that gave us access to everything.

We checked in the reception of the grnand oasis and evertyhing was smooth, the food , i personally think it was GREAT, compared to the hotel krystal (my first time in cancun i stayed there) the food at oasis was way superior, they have a japanese restaurant (that i never tried) , a churasqueria (the meat was delicious i strongly suggest you you try it (its located on phase 2), staff was great. there were at least 1 resturant a la carte that we couldt try since we needed reservation and we were quite happy with the buffet from the regular restaurants.

there is a pool close to pahse 2 where usually families hang out.

my guess is that you will love the hotel. hope this helps

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice