Gran Costa Real ***** AI/EP

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by Steve, Jan 22, 2005.

1. AlbaAngel18

AlbaAngel18 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    i just got back on the 12th of this month and i have to give props to the staff there. They are like the best service EVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR i swear i loved all of them, so sweet and social.. i miss them!!!! i liked the hotel,....i miss my bahama mamas... lol

2. Scotia

Scotia Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Sounds like you had great time :)

So whats a bahama mama...lol, is it a cocktail?

I will be doin some cocktail bar crawls :)

3. srw2005

srw2005 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    just thought id big up this hotel as there has not been a post in a while, i love it and cant wait to go back march 14th got the tickets booked 6 ov us so far, lets get ready to rumble, where gonna party like its 1999 julio get ready the boys are coming back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. hayes

hayes Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hey! We are heading back to Cancun for our 4th time but this time we are staying our first week at the Gran Costa Real and our second week at BBG! I have so long to wait and want to be there NOW! LOL

Can anyone recommened an EASY way to get thru all the timeshare crap at the airport this time? I loved that BBG will pick us up but we are going to the GCR first and they don't do transport do they? How should we do it easily? Thanks!

5. hayes

hayes Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    No one has posted anything about this place for awhile. Anyone going there anytime soon?

6. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Well when I stayed the GCR they picked us up from the airport, and as for he time shares just don't stop in the airport get your stuff and get outside as fast as you can to the terminal. Where all the buses and such are..

7. Lauraelle6

Lauraelle6 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    This hotel has now been sold to the Barcelo chain and is now called the Barcelo Costa Cancun. People staying here no longer have use of the other Real hotels. Hope that these are the only changes that are going to be made

8. keith5919

keith5919 Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We're scheduled to go here in November and when we booked the trip we wanted to go to a Real hotel. Now FunJet says there's nothing we can do because it's not their fault the hotel management has changed hands. FunJet assured us that nothing at the hotel has changed, but how can that be? I'm sure Barcelo runs their hotels differently than Real does. I've been to both Barcelos and Reals and there WAS a difference in our experiences.

9. srw2005

srw2005 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    it better not have changedto much unless its for the better i never used any other gran hotels anyway so it wont make a difference to me
    lets just hope theres loads of fit birds

10. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I think any changes would be for the better. And let's hope they got better Entertainment staff since I was there in march...They weren't very nice.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice