Gran Costa Real ***** AI/EP

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by Steve, Jan 22, 2005.

1. Scotia

Scotia Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hey Everyone,

Mark from Scotland here, going to Cancun for first time with a mate on 26th Aug Staying at the Costa Real Resort. Have read lots of good posts on here about the place so looking forward to it.

Let me know if your gonna be out there around the same time, would be good to meet up for a drink with people.

Cheers

Mark

2. Sol_Gemma

Sol_Gemma Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hello u might be best to post in the breakers forum, or have a look in BBG forum for bar leaping tours that steve arranges with people from the forum

3. Sol_Gemma

Sol_Gemma Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    oh, and make sure you go to SENOR FROGS

4. srw2005

srw2005 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    oh yeah senor frogs is the place to be!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i LOVE THE CITY ALSO and Canadia birds Ay I love it when they say Ay after everything

5. Scotia

Scotia Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Cheers Sol,

I will make sure I got to Senor Frogs! in fact I will make sure I get there more than a few times :)

I've been to Ibiza the past 4 yrs as I know some poeple who live there so will be nice to have a change. Not a big raver so not bothered about the lack of dance music

Thanks again

Mark

6. edmonton_jessie

edmonton_jessie Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    i have pics and a few videos from my trip in feb. on the way!!! mostly just of me n my 2 girlfriend,s not too much scenic...sorry

7. edmonton_jessie

edmonton_jessie Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    photobucket is a piece....does anyone know how i can make only one link, without having to show all the urls n stuff?

8. Scotia

Scotia Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hey edmonton,

Sorry don't know about the link thing :( , I take it you had a good time in Cancun? Can't wait til I go in Aug! I'm sure I will njoy ma self, us Scots know how to drink :wink:

you going back in 2007?

Cheers

Mark

9. edmonton_jessie

edmonton_jessie Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    heck yes were gonig next feb. theres like 15 of us that met there and are going same place same time again, n everyone is bringing more ppl so the gong show grows!! i can see how yall turn this into a annual if not more often kind of a thing...

10. Scotia

Scotia Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Sounds like your gonna have a blast in 2007 :) here's hoping I enjoy it as much as everyone else, if so I'll probably head back myself in 2007 aroun d Spring Break to see what its Like...

M

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice