Gran Costa Real ***** AI/EP

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by Steve, Jan 22, 2005.

1. Rumbles

Rumbles Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    My Husband and I stayed at Gran Costa Real in January and enjoyed it very much. As we were first timers, we had the yellow wrist bands but we did not see any others. We plan on returning next year!! :clap:

2. donna in wv

donna in wv Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Chaos-they can tell if you are a repeat by their records! You get great service whether you have yellow or black bands. We got a bottle of champagne in our room welcoming us back.

donna
    52 days and counting....... :D

3. apple

apple Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    i love felix and mauro(sp?) in the lobby bar during the day. they are just dolls. i miss them already... :cry:

4. cancun_crazy

cancun_crazy Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Im home

Hey Guys,

ive just got home an hour ago from cancun, what an experiance it was. stayed at the gran costa real for 2 weeks with 10 other guys from england. the hotel and staff where amazing, Omah, your a true legend!!! :D crazy nights with crazy people! i only wish i was still there..........miss u cancun.

mark

Living the cancun blues!!!! :(

5. LeonC

LeonC Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Despressed...

Howdy folks, this is Leon from England... I was on holiday with "Cancun Crazy" who has just posted the previous message... i'm speechless, myself and thw 10 other english lads just had the best time of our life... I got back home about 2 hours ago, and i'm deeply depressed... I met Apple and her friend over there, but sadly didn't really get to know each other.. I was either been sick, in bed poorl, or DRUNK. Thankyou to all the staff at the Gran Costa Real - Cancun MX, especially Omar the sports & entertainment rep - your a legend in our eyes and if your reading this, RUFIO, RUFIO, RUFIO !! HAHA game on player....

6. srw2005

srw2005 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    gran costa real is the place to be!!!!!!!!!!!!! julio the bar tender at the beach bar is top notch take your own cd's along he will blast the rooftops off, im going back next year for my black band wah ha haaaa, jorge the security guard is cool and big lorenzo he works his ass off

7. AlbaAngel18

AlbaAngel18 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    ooo u guys r making me soo excited! this hotel looks beautiful i hope its just as wonderful to live in for a week:) woooo a couple weeks 2 go!!

8. srw2005

srw2005 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    you will love it, your making me jealous you have still got your holiday ahead, tell julio at the beach bar prince harry, mowgli and scott saih hi haha

9. donna in wv

donna in wv Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Julio is great! Ask him to make you a bird out of bamboo...it's amazing!

We'll be arriving May 8 for our sixth stay there....the staff is the best!

10. srw2005

srw2005 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    oh im so depressed wish I was back there it was my best holiday by farrrrr, just wanna be back getting peeved up at the beach bar then just bounce all the way into slices, corona bar and senor frogs.

oh the memories are flooding back

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice