Gran Costa Real ***** AI/EP

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by Steve, Jan 22, 2005.

1. chaos6401

chaos6401 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Is it possible to walk the beach from this hotel to the East side where the waves are?

2. srw2005

srw2005 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I know this may sound really sad but whats the gym like that, i know i will get bored in the mornigns coz i can never sleep

3. Animal

Animal Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    whats the beach like there?

4. donna in wv

donna in wv Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We will be at the Gran Costa Real 8 May-22 May! This will be our sixth stay at this hotel, so obviously we love it there!

The beach is very nice, but small. It is on the bay side, so there are no crashing waves.

They have a decent gym there. I always have good intentions of using it but somehow all the drinking gets in the way :lol: !

The staff there is excellent! We've made many very good friends with a lot of the people who work there.

The food is very good, but I get tired of it after two weeks, so we eat out occasionally. The drinks are strong, not watered down at all. The hotel is beautiful!

73 days and counting.....

5. edmonton_jessie

edmonton_jessie Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    just got back from the gran costa real...amazing time, great people...if you guys have any questions just pm me...glad to tell you about our time there...Jessie

6. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Oh, I think we need a mini trip report on the hotel from ya... :wink:

7. shoreladie

shoreladie Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Yes we need a mini trip report .. !!!!! Since im not going this year ...

Especially Wdream and Apple need to know everything :!: :!:

8. Murph85

Murph85 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Gran Costa Real

Hi there, can someone please tell me what colour the all inclusive wrist bands are at the Gran Costa?

Many thanks

Ryan

9. donna in wv

donna in wv Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    The yellow wristbands are for first timers. The black ones are for repeat guests. Last trip I saw some orange wrist bands...not sure what those are. Someone thought it was for EP.

Hope this helps!

donna
    53 days and counting.....

10. chaos6401

chaos6401 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    How do they know if your a first timer or not? Are there any advantages between those two?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice