Gran Costa Real ***** AI/EP

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by Steve, Jan 22, 2005.

1. srw2005

srw2005 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    so who gonna be at gran costa real from 14th march till 28th hopefully with th grenn slimey stuff round the pool

2. shoreladie

shoreladie Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0

Very true :lol: But I still enjoyed the hotel!!!! And I would go back there !

3. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Yeah I liked the hotel fine. Nice and clean rooms were good. Food was ok. But the staff was brutal

4. shoreladie

shoreladie Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Watch u dont slip!!!!

5. srw2005

srw2005 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    haha ill try my best not to slip, what do you mean whdream the staf where brutal, i though they were top class

6. shoreladie

shoreladie Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0

Wow dream , the staff was awesome when i was there .. Did they change staff?

7. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I dunno I never saw them, and the one guy was obsessed with himself. and you never saw them during teh day didn't do much in the way of games and getting the people involved. And they took us to the clubs, then the took off on us?

8. srw2005

srw2005 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I never actually did anything woh those entertainment people ijust used to have a good laugh with a few of the blokes behind the barad coupl of the secutrity guards, any1 know f tere still there, the securit guard was small and had a gold tooth and the bar bloke was called julio cant remember the others

9. deeka

deeka Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We've received a letter from our tour operator telling us that the italian restruant has not changed to Spanish.

The italian was the worst one, so hopefully it'll be an improvement!

10. danielle*

danielle* Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I'm going to be there first week in March

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice