Gran Costa Real ***** AI/EP

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by Steve, Jan 22, 2005.

1. Steve

Steve Administrator Owner

Ratings:
    +7,193 / 14
    Gran Costa Real

Post comments, reviews, trip reports and links to your pictures for Gran Costa Real here.

Located at Km4 it is close to downtown Cancun but still only a short bus ride away to the main party centre. This hotel is bay side.

Check the links below for more information, availability and pricing with the following operators:

Best Day Cancun

Expedia

Cancuntravel (All Inclusive)

Cancuntravel (European Plan)

Travel Center (All Inclusive)

Travel Center (European Plan)

2. shoreladie

shoreladie Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    This was right across the street from La boom .. It was an awesome Hotel. Especially that they updated it .. The food was awesome . They had Friendly people , clean rooms, prompt maid service , activities all the time, . Beach was small and clean... Always had a drink in my hand at the pool... When I went was in July had the best rates ... Love it.. Lisa

3. Ben Gaz

Ben Gaz Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
  4. Logan

Logan Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    It's one of my favorites..... I've stayed there four times, and the last three, I got a free upgrade to a ocean view suite. lol and this cool black vip bracelet..... :lol:

5. shoreladie

shoreladie Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    They have different hotel activites ,

drinking games , volleyball , soccer, bingo ,etc . They are the few that I remember ... And they are the club things at nite

6. falord

falord Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I will be visiting Costa Real in October for my honeymoon. How were you able to get the upgrade for an ocean view suite? Do you just ask for it when you check in?

7. shoreladie

shoreladie Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Just ask for an Ocean view room and see what they say ...It doesnt hurt to ask

8. cancuncouple

cancuncouple Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +58 / 0
    Laura and I stayed here a couple years ago. What a good time. :beergone: :beergone: I played vollyball out the AAA. A few
    nites have no idea how we got back to the room, and that was just partying at the
    beach bar. One drawback is the beach, but other than that it is a good
    time place.

9. Logan

Logan Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I really couldn't tell you since I didn't ask for the upgrades. I know they give upgrades to people that have stayed there before. All of the suites are nice, the ocean view is a little nicer than the ones overlooking the pool. However the ones overlooking the pool allow you to watch the shows from your balcony. I'll check some of my old papers form there and see if I can find the room numbers that have good views of the shows for you. I know other people I've met there have asked for the ocean view rooms and got them. They shouldn't be very busy in October so you (may) have a good chance of getting one.

10. donna in wv

donna in wv Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I love the Costa Real! This May will be our sixth stay here, so I guess you can figure how much we love it!
    Because it is a smaller hotel, the staff become like family. We have become good friends with a lot of the staff...in fact when we were there last May for my husband's birthday, the manager of one of the restaurants at the hotel had a birthday party for him at his wife's restaurant downtown! At least 15 of the staff were there and we had a blast!
    The recent renovation is awesome! The lobby is beautiful with a huge marble bar, plenty of tables & chairs. The rooms are wonderful, with marble bathroom/shower, huge bed, 27" tv/dvd player, small table& chair and everything is super clean!
    The food is great! You have a lot of choices, although we like to eat in centro to get authentic stuff.
    If you like a smaller hotel with a small beach(it's immaculate but small) and real down to earth guests (not too many snooty ones!) then you'll like the Gran Costa Real!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice