GP vs Oasis Sens

Discussion in 'Golden Parnassus Forum' started by AlohaMates, Jan 21, 2015.

1. AlohaMates

AlohaMates Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I'm trying to convince myself to try The Oasis Sens. The Sens reviews have been all over the place. I think I could pull the trigger on the Sens if they had a Tiki Bar like atmosphere at night. Any insight would be much appreciated.

2. cancunlove

cancunlove Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We kind of got the same feeling so we thought what the heck...... We're going to Sens march 8th-13th maybe we'll see ya there. and if there isn't a party going we'll make one happen ;-)

3. AlohaMates

AlohaMates Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Looks like September for us. I've been at the GP at the beginning of March and it was a blast. Good mix of people. Please don't forget to due a trip report when you get back!

4. jimnloli

jimnloli Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +21 / 0
    We like to go in March every year for Loris birthday and have always gone to Temptation for the Party! We are considering a location change and looking into Sens. It sounds very nice and I agree you can bring the party with you as long as the vibe is right and the guests are fun! We will make a decision soon on what to do

5. philnlisa

philnlisa Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We'd been to Golden 3 times but decided last year to try Oasis Sens. We just didn't like it as well. Staff weren't very friendly, rooms A/C are pretty much non-existent. Breakfast buffet and the Mexican restaurant were the best. I read all the same reviews saying the same hit or miss problems and thought that whatever issue we could work it out. Turns out I was wrong. The a/c issues were my biggest problem. They did bring us fans, but we slept with no covers and two fans blowing on us and everything was damp the whole time (I know it's Mexico and dampness is to be expected, but not like this). Not to be rude, but plan on having set in the shower, otherwise it's to hot.

Lisa :)

6. cancun 1982

cancun 1982 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    My wife and I liked the Golden better then the SENS

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice