GP Review

Discussion in 'Golden Parnassus Forum' started by Hotty Toddy, Apr 5, 2017.

1. Tina&Jeremy

Tina&Jeremy Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +56 / 0
    We weren't out there at that time, but had heard people complaining all the time. I think that place just needs to shut down, remodel and get themselves back into the game. They will keep losing business if they keep conducting their resort this way. We did feel as though we were at a retirement center a lot of the time with the games they play there lol. I feel their cost should have be lower with the food products they serve and the lack of entertainment they provide to their guest. Then when we are with the owner all night in the sixties bar and all she does is get so drunk she is falling down, grinding on her security guys, then drunk crying and repeating that same routine for the next 6 hrs, it was indeed strange to watch, but I guess it was in the least entertaining lol. We will definitely be going to Temptations or Desire when we do back to Cancun ;)

2. Dave and Judy

Dave and Judy Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +75 / 0
    OMG...not encouraging news! We are headed there on Sunday for a week...we will give our trip report when we return. Can't wait to get back to TTR...there really is no other awesome resort! It's so unique...

3. vacationfun2

vacationfun2 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +346 / 1
    I bet you will have a great time Dave and Judy

4. Tina&Jeremy

Tina&Jeremy Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +56 / 0
    As long as you can at least me some new people to hang out with while your there it will be ok ;) just plan to go off site to do events for entertainment. let us know how it turns out.

5. Ed & Susan

Ed & Susan Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +44 / 0
    We where at G.P. 14th thru 24 April with a fair number of TTR folks .After 3rd day resort changed pool rule sign to say no topless at pool !About a dozen women topless then one person would complain and Mgr. would come out and make the girls put tops back on !! Had a good time at Tiki bar after about 11pm but G.P. Definitely not TTR!!

• Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  6. lt4vet

lt4vet Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +5 / 2
    We have been to Cancun 9 times and GP had the worst food and rooms by far of any of the resorts we have occupied. There is a small group in this forum that try to promote this as a party place with great service and food . Obviously they have not stayed at some of the GOOD resorts in the are. Our group would not even consider this resort again.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • List
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice