GP Adult Party Time

Discussion in 'Golden Parnassus Forum' started by robndiane, Aug 9, 2013.

1. LadynTramp

LadynTramp I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +420 / 6
    We have enjoyed Temptations ......... but are considering GP......just wondering about nightlife at GP.

2. vodkatonic

vodkatonic Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +197 / 0
    ok here is a question.....been to TTR 4x ,,but this time we need a vacation at chrismas time .r 2 kids r in there early 20's our outlaws (inlaws) are up there in age but can still party lol,....no toppless for them lol.....would ya still recommend GP...

3. jfmuggs

jfmuggs Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    we have been to Temptation 6 times but never any other adult only what would your second choice be

4. Little Rain

Little Rain Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I have been to TTR and GP. TTR is more sexy playful so that may not be as good a fit for in-laws etc. GP is also fun - not as much topless as TTR but I liked the service, beach and food much better there. I am about to split a vacation between both to enjoy what each has to offer. I liked Patty O's at TTR but the Tiki bar at GP is much cooler being on the beach.

5. iowa farmers

iowa farmers Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +995 / 10
    true not all were canadians, but they were the majority single guys. Miss you guys! :)

6. WeLikeCompanyStL

WeLikeCompanyStL Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    TTR 2 times and we had fun, no question about it but there were some issues. About half the people in our group (14) were side-lined with a stomach bug. Not serious. The pool was a bit cloudy. They allow "day trip" people in so expect an abundance of single guys. The food was good. Guests were very friendly. Excursions were a blast and nightly events were enjoyable.
    We would try Dreams to see if a couples only resort is more for us.
    Golden Parnassus is where we are headed in a few weeks. Food was good. Rooms were nice (but I think I will upgrade) and the staff were very friendly. This beach is awesome and if your wife feels a little nervous about being topless at the pool (we are usually topless at GP), then head down to the beach. The beverage service will find you! The nightly entertainment is not a strong point. This was one place in Cancun that had a heated spa or hot tub, and it was pretty big...probably had 15 people in it when we were last there partying.

7. Mexicotraveler

Mexicotraveler Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Welikecompany

You should know Dreams is not Couples only, this is the family resort of AM Resorts, Secrets is their Couples or Adult only resorts. They are spectacular, service, food etc and there are majority couples, but also singles and groups of friends etc. Depending on when you go Dreams can be like a kindergarden, lots of young kids.

My sons are 20 somethings and they enjoy the adult only, Dreams is to kiddie oriented for them. They loved it when they were much younger

8. David6969

David6969 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +11 / 0
    We went to GP 2 times and thought it was nice but NO party atmosphere. We are going to TTR for our 4th time and it is a great party atmosphere. A mixture - some swingers, some not so no big deal. You have to try it once. Everyone there is either on a repeat or coming back again if it was their first. Wish there were more places like this.

9. robndiane

robndiane Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +93 / 0
    We're confirmed for the first week of April! Give us a shout if you'll be there around that time. Looking forward to a fun week of playing and partying!!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice