Government Survey of Americans & Canadians Living in Mex

Discussion in 'Living in Cancun' started by CancunGringa, Feb 20, 2008.

1. CancunGringa

CancunGringa Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Americans and Canadians living here, here's your chance to gripe ;-) I received this info in a newsletter from the U.S. Embassy in Mexico City.

"The Mexican Government is conducting a perception survey among citizens of the United States and Canada living in Mexico in order to identify the main difficulties they faced during the process of migrating to Mexico and once they have settled in the country. Its purpose is to collect information, analyze the main difficulties, and propose policy changes to facilitate migration to Mexico."

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=Pqc_2f_2f_2f31DL_2fva3658Gh09g_3d_3d

2. Mike L.

Mike L. Regular Registered Member

Chicago via Nuevo Vallarta via Canada via Seattle
    Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    The only real ¨gripe¨ I have is there's no good Pizza in Mexico... Vomito's and Pizza Slut don't count! :lol:

3. Waste

Waste Moderator Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Government Survey on surveymonkey?

4. Steve

Steve Administrator Owner

Ratings:
    +7,194 / 14
    I agree, strange choice! I bet they track their stats via bravenet too.

If it is legit, I wonder why it just seeks the opinions of those from the US and Canada. The rest of us from other parts of the World have exactly the same issues.

5. RiverGirl

RiverGirl Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Well, judging from the Mexican governmental sites I've tried to use maybe it's best if the gov't does not use their own web designers. The INM site throws 404 errors at you with every other click. Maybe someone in the gov't wanted to do a survey that would actually work...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice