GOV was a waste of our vacation time

Discussion in 'Grand Oasis Viva' started by urbancouple, May 8, 2014.

1. urbancouple

urbancouple Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Just got back from GOV. Hated the place, bad food, long lines, bad entertainment, way too many 20 year old singles yelling until 5 in the morning. No sexy vibe at all. And unless Temptation which we went to in 2013, 2012, really limits the single guys or goes couples only, we will not go back to Cancun again.

Last edited: May 8, 2014
  2. tanyaandshawn

tanyaandshawn Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +177 / 1
    That sucks !!!! Hoping we will have a better time with less single guys.... bring on the single ladies.... lol

3. Mark and Staci

Mark and Staci I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,891 / 4
    We were there a month ago. Met some cool people for sure, but were bored to death with the "resort", and you're right.....the food was HORRIBLE in the buffet. We dont need the entertainment really, but thats a good thing because it was nonexistent. The staff never smiled, and our room windows leaked wind and water. And way too many young single guys for our liking. We would never go back.

4. prhodes

prhodes Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +24 / 0
    Three more days and this single guy is bringing 3 single women so don't be haters!

5. MrJandSluttyQuinn

MrJandSluttyQuinn Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +61 / 0
    Well. I don't Blame people for Hating a sausage Fest....

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

6. Stacia_and_John

Stacia_and_John T&A Tour Guide Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,611 / 14
    We'll be sorry to lose someone, but there's not been that swarming pack of single guys since the rates went up... not that we've personally experienced or noted on the CCC board's Trip Reports.

And, going exclusively Couples-Only sort of cuts down on the funtimes for certain... groups of folks.

7. Chris and April

Chris and April Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +255 / 0
    We must go to TTR at the right times cause theres never that many single guys

8. okc_mark

okc_mark Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We just got back on Saturday, the first 1/2 of the week was great; the second was a "Spring Break Sausage Fest".

Met some great people, made alot of our own fun. Sara and her team were working their butts off, but, I think the owners put their restrictions on alot of what they try and do.

Sorry, your vacation wasnt up to par.

9. vodkatonic

vodkatonic Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +197 / 0
    we got back from GOV may 2, we had a blast hooked up with ppl from CCC,and meet many ppl that never hear of it, well they do now and are now CCC ppl,we didnt mind the food buffet only had breakfast and some lunches, was ok same food as TTR buffet,the white box is now open for lunch with no reservations, ate dinner there twice was very good service we thought was very good,pool side sushi we thought was very good YES service was slow we did not care iam on vacation relax have more to drink,yes some booze was shit drink more beer yess it wasnt the best but so what iam on vacation yes bartenders sucked but a couple bucks a day to the right guy and i never again had any problems with my drinks,meet amazing ppl from 21 to 60plus had a great time ,Boobs Cruise was amazing except for mrs,tonic being sea sick from start to finish,( wont ask her to go ever again,i almost had a Mexican funeral)thanks chino,omar,and steve you all rock, skinny dipping was a blast, NOW would we go back NO ,as rumors have it its sold now , but we would have,, possably gone back if they changed some what like longer drinking hrs better liquor,better BAR TENDERS, no fee for room service but hey thats the OASIS chain rules,soooo once again we will be back to TTR OR GP,soooo folks have a great summer,ride safe if you ride cheers mike and cindy (sin-d)

10. Lenni & Jodie

Lenni & Jodie The Unicorn Hunters Registered Member

Ratings:
    +26 / 2
    Still waiting for you to pull up beside me again at a red light and say hello at 7am lol, glad you had a good time

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice