GOV TR (April 3 - April 6)

Discussion in 'Grand Oasis Viva' started by slopoke3, Apr 14, 2014.

1. Donald

Donald Devil's advocate Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,133 / 2
    Thank you all for providing some good reading and entertainment to pass away the next two days while I wait for my trip south.

That is a good one,, I,m going to GOV cause I don't want my wife to get raped ,lol

:aktion054:

2. tanyaandshawn

tanyaandshawn Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +177 / 1
    yepp.... I'm sure that's why you decided not to go.... lol

Calm down.... lol I just responded and yes if that is something that would be a problem I was saying that I would not be going to that resort....

and we ALL thank you too.... have a great vacation !!!

3. lfiess

lfiess Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0

YES!!! And this is one reason my husband refuses to go back. He almost got in a fight three different times because of rude drunk men who disrespected me. 1st night at TTR a man walked up and told my husband he was going to fuck me...seriously??? Bottom line is that we LOVE most of the people we met there but the accomodations are not even 3 star...I have said it before and will say it again...we booked 7 days last year and had no hot water...a couple traveling with us had no AC for 7 days...the food...hit or miss...we will give GOV a try and it will be the same deal...if we don't like it I won't be afraid to tell you! Who cares if you don't like TTR or GOV....it's your opinion!!

4. tanyaandshawn

Ratings:
    +177 / 1
    that I would not deal well with... its all good if we are all having fun joking around... but that is one thing that I have been hearing over and over is the b.s. behavior towards women over there...

Not saying there is anything wrong with TTR since I have not been there... but I am ONCE again commenting on this situation....
    ha ha....

5. lfiess

lfiess Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We have only been once and for the most part the people are some of the best you will ever meet. But when you have to go on vacation and your husband is on guard the entire time because of assholes who apparently have never seen a pair of tits it's not too fun. My friend was actually cornered in the rest room when she went alone...thank god there were some nice guys to help her out. So for those of you that don't think this happens...it does!! But I am wise enough to know this can happen anywhere with flowing alcohol and assholes. For that reason and the issues we had with accomodations I am not sure if we will go back.

6. vacationfun2

vacationfun2 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +346 / 1
    Too bad this turned ugly. Your review was spot on, as we spent eight nights there. We had fun because of the CCC group we met on here and FB. The price was right...... Thanks slo poke. You made an honest report and did not attack anyone or anything. You just stated your opinion. We hope your stay at TTR was good as well.

7. tanyaandshawn

Ratings:
    +177 / 1
    It happens.... I am sorry to take anything away from slopokes review..
    It was a great review..
    We all need to hear the good with th bad to make our own decision on what fits best for us as couples / people best...
    Thank you to everyone that Writes any report ...
    They are all helpfull to someone...
    We are sticking with Gov and we will have a great time no matter what ....
    Wishing everyone a great vacation where ever they decide to lay there head ;)

8. desire-66

desire-66 Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Tim's review was very accurate just like most of the others on here

It's actually a very hard resort to review as it's very nice but it leaves you feeling you should be having a even better time then you are having. That isn't a easy thing to try and explain.

If anyone goes you will not have a bad time that is for sure their is just a little something missing to kick it up a notch.

Doubt that helped but like I said. It's a hard resort to review

Personally I think the best way to describe it is it's right in the middle of temptations cancun and temptations cabo. If anyone has been to both they will understand what that is

9. crissynchris

crissynchris Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +24 / 0
    Exactly! We didn't "lower our standards" we were just too busy having such an awesome time to notice most of the things people are complaining about! LOL...

10. Big74Mac

Big74Mac Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +59 / 0
    Thanks guys for the report we wish we were there with you guys this year.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice