GOV-Temptation-Golden Parnassus ?

Discussion in 'Grand Oasis Viva' started by Restling, Jan 24, 2014.

1. ajay

ajay HnH Repeat Offenders Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,370 / 0
    TTR or GOV is an adult vacation. I see it as a place that folks can get away from their family obligations for a week and get back to the fun spontaneity we all had. As we mature and get older the stresses of life and responsibility take hold and we all tend to loose that fun carefree spark we had when we were younger TTR isnt over the top, its what you want it to be. It can be a crazy time with you and your significant other to play time if your into the lifestyle I can say that folks that go are respectful of your trip no matter how you vacation. I've found that if you let your walls down and not judge, you'll have the best time ever. After all were all not into the same things, if we were we'd all be robots.

2. cancuncouple

cancuncouple Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +58 / 0
    We have been to TTR 2 times and GP 3 times. We also travel up and down the coast over the years. Personally I love TTR. The wife likes it. She loves GP. I like it. Both places have the good points and very little bad IMHO. We are currently booked at GP end of April/first of May. We may change to GOV. The reason I am hesitating is because it is a Oasis resort. IMHO Oasis resorts are not very good. I've got till March to change. I am waiting for more reports from the front liners on here.

BTW, we have always found a good party at GP. Maybe not as many people but, we have always found a good time. Maybe the GOV end of April will be a better sexual atmosphere.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice