GOV August 2014 Roll Call

Discussion in 'Grand Oasis Viva' started by Trina, May 8, 2014.

1. Trina

Trina Cancuncare Staff Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6 / 0
    Visiting Grand Oasis Viva in August 2014???

Looking for people who are going to Grand Oasis Viva the same time as you? Post your dates here and also add them to the Cancuncare Calendar.

Splashing out on new sexy swimwear or evening wear? Maybe you're looking to buy a costume for the theme nights? Please check out these ultra sexy outlets.

If you still haven't booked your airport transfer be sure to do so.

About roll calls:
    - Once we have a few people I'll update the list in date order with your usernames, dates and avatar.
    - Updates are every so often, infrequently to start and more frequent as we get closer.
    - If you post your dates the roll call doesn't automatically update with your pic and dates - I have to add this manually.
    - Please don't email me to ask to be added to the list, I can't add everyone individually or I'd get nothing else done - just make sure you've posted your dates in the thread and I'll catch it
    - If you change your avatar picture it will disappear from the list, as a new file will be created and the old one auto deleted.
    - If you don't have a picture next to your name and would like one please see Adding pictures
    -If there is a question mark beside your dates, it means I wasn't clear what your exact dates are. Please let me know in the thread and I'll update next time.

2. mjkay

mjkay Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    GOV August roll call

Group of four guys headed to the GOV August 21-26. We are pretty worried about what the resort will be like that close to the changeover date. Possibly thinking of canceling our reservations and switching to a different adult themed resort. Still waiting on some TR's before we decide.

3. coupletukas

coupletukas Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We are a couple and we are thinking the same ... maybe to TTR or Sense

4. ChicagoRocker

ChicagoRocker Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I just returned from Sens, and as far as I could tell, they are moving all GOV guests to Sens now. So be prepared.

I will post my review of Sens soon, but I can attest that we had a very great vacation there last week. That said, I did speak to other guests who weren't as satisfied as we were. My advice in a nutshell would be ask to be on the highest floor possible, ask to be upgraded to VIP (worth a shot) and for God's sake tip the people who are giving you good service. They deserve it plus it will pay off for you over the course of your stay.

CR

5. StewKris2000

StewKris2000 Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Finally, some news about Sens!!

6. MinnesotaWoman

MinnesotaWoman Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0

So HAPPY to hear you had a great vacation! Cannot wait for your review! We'll be going the middle of October. A/C should not be a huge deal in October, I wouldn't think. I will bring some of my own washclothes and a couple of towels. Is there anything else I should bring or prepare myself for? Did you leave the resort at all, and is there anything fairly close by? I know the bus runs frequently, so that's not a concern -- just wondering if there is anything close enough for a quick walk, just to break out of the All Inclusive for an hour or two. Any other advice you can give would be great. Thanks!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice