Gos April 2019

Discussion in 'Grand Oasis Sens' started by Bryan O, Feb 8, 2019.

1. Bryan O

Bryan O Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6 / 0
    We originally booked at TTR for April 4th - 8th, when we found out there was a take over during our stay we changed our location to sens. We went to sens last year and we really enjoyed ourselves other than the night scene being slightly dull we enjoyed the rest for the moist part. When we can vacation for 1800 for 2 air and resort all inclusive we jump on it. Needless to say we regretted not sticking to the TTR plan so we booked the Temptation cruise today. We are going to do the Boobs Cruise on the 5th or the 8th because that is a real party. I'm wondering is there are any Other like minded young couples that are going to new traveling to GOS during that time. It would be fun to know others going.

Thanks

2. Matt and Amber

Matt and Amber Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +80 / 1
    My wife and I will there this same time.

3. Bearlet

Bearlet Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +134 / 2
    While going to Boobs Cruise from places other than TTR, make sure to print out you cruise reservation - to show it to the guards at TTR, or at the marina. That way it is easier to convince the guard to let you into the resort.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice