Gorgeous Young Blonde Looking For Trabajo!!

Discussion in 'Living in Cancun' started by HammieJ, Jan 29, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cunspin

cunspin Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    This entire thread is making me laugh....

2. gbchayctca

gbchayctca Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Why would you have 20 pairs of sneakers if you rarely wear them? Just sayin....

Even after living in Cancun for several years, I did much of my shopping when I returned to the States. Especially for clothes. I'm not going to spend the $$$$ on clothes at Liverpool or Sears when I can get equal quality in styles I like for a better price. The one store I loved to shop in is no longer in Cancun...Blue Jeans.

While I'm perfectly happy using Caprice, I know people who need to use specific and expensive shampoos because if they didn't, their hair would look terrible and they wouldn't feel as wonderful as they normally do.

While I adored Steve Coker's insightful questions and accurate answers about life in Cancun (WhoooHooooooooo!!!!), I can't help but thinking that HammieJ is a flippin' MASTER at Coker's game.

3. cunspin

cunspin Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thats why I am laughing its like "Howie did it " online.

4. RiverGirl

RiverGirl Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I can't decide if this thread is making me sick or if it is funny...are we getting along or are we having a cat fight here?

There are a whole bunch of regular posters who I know are reading this with amusement but are (wisely) holding back from sticking their proverbial feet in the proverbial poop that is this thread.

Perhaps there are vastly different personalities posting here, people who might not get along in real life b/c we have nothing in common...you are the people my mother warned me about...well, some of you...

5. T.J.

T.J. I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Come on RG. Don't be talkin about Spin that way.

Funny but I never have seen a slutty fat woman. I guess I am too busy looking at the slutty less than fat ones.

6. Jim in Cancun

Jim in Cancun Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Well, RG, I am one of those who is just watching and waiting to see how much is for real and how much is "fluff" and how serious some of the comments are or if we are all just "joshin'."

HammieJ may be confused by some of this "insider" chatter (if she is real of course) and she certainly looks better than Steve Coker(sorry John!) and as for "real" I will let others make the comments on that.

Assuming she is for real, even if she isn't but I think she is, she certainly expresses a lot of things that a lot of wannabes express. So to HammieJ:

1.- Here is one of the stickies on this websitehttp://www.cancuncare.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=27250

2.- Since everyone has been taking the negative or realistic tack with her, I will first take the more positive. Go for it! A dream only costs one thing!! Everything!!

3.- Saying that, it is an extremely small percentage of people who come to Cancun to live who make it for a year and an even smaller percentage that make it for 3 years. It is not easy unless you are ready, willing and able to forget everything you have learned, learn something new and change everything: money, language, food, customs, jobs, friends, transportations methods, etc. etc.

4.- But let's not make a life decision. As many said, come here for a while and if it works, it works and if it doesn't, you will have learned and had a great experience doing it!!

7. justjimmy

justjimmy Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Shoes & Shampoo

Hey RG

Isn't there a Famous Footware in Cancun. That would solve one problem :lol:

And I have a solution to your shampoo situation. Go into some of the better hotels like JW and Ritz. When houskeeping isn't looking, raid the cart, I'm sure they have quality products. And while at it, for Christmas gifts, 4 words.
    SHOWER CAPS FOR EVERYONE! :lotsofmichaelf:

Jimmy

8. RiverGirl

RiverGirl Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I'm there...got my ninja outfit ready and everything.

And JiminCancun - I wasn't pressuring anyone to post...it's just that I'm getting off-board messages from a whole bunch posters who are all watching this thread with some kind of morbid curiosity (I feel for them I really do).

That said, your advice is sound...and well, put...as always...

And TJ...you haven't met Cunspin but she's quite decidedly not one of the poor dressers of which I spoke, quite the opposite, that woman works out more than anyone I know and has good taste.

9. B & B

B & B Guru Registered Member

The Hub of the Niagara Pennisula, Ontario
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    I have been reading this post and I must say that this is one of the best quotes I have ever read.

If you are on the left side of the curve it goes over your head (around the bell), but if you are on top of the bell or to the right side of it and it is zinged at you, it would be quite the affront.

I haven't seen a response so the zing must have hit on the left side.

10. cunspin

cunspin Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thankyou RG :D I also agree about the "Left end of the bell curve"
    I had not visited in well over a month and yesterday found this thread to be quite entertaining in a sad way if you think about it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice