Good Reviews......Bad Reviews

Discussion in 'Grand Oasis Viva' started by somebeachsomewhere, Mar 27, 2014.

1. somebeachsomewhere

somebeachsomewhere Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +204 / 0
    So Very True..........

2. lfiess

lfiess Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We'll we have booked for the first week of June. I have been keeping up with the reviews on TripAdvisor. I am a bit worried but also realize that I am going to an AI in Mexico...so yes...it may be humid in the room or a little musty. I also realize that the food maybe just okay but I don't book trips to eat good food I can do that at home. You have to go to TA and read the review posted today...It's a scream...this person can barley spell or forge words together to make a sentence. They actually commented that the beach didn't have waves. Seriously? The hotel really has no control over that. I am pretty low key...all I want in a room is clean, AC, hot water and a decent place to sleep. If you looking for top shelf drinks, Emeril cooking your meals, and people kissing your ass all day Mexico May not be the vacation for you. Ok off my soapbox....any fun non bitchy people looking to party and have some fun....see you in June!

Last edited: Mar 28, 2014
  3. vacationfun2

vacationfun2 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +346 / 1
    The latest reviews from here and Steve's Facebook page have been very positive the last few months. We leave in a few days.

4. kimberlynn

kimberlynn Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I read that review you say is a scream on here first. So I wouldn't knock trip advisor. It was written by a cancan care member. Lol.

5. Jess_2703

Jess_2703 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +621 / 0

That was my reviews, I didn't like the resort so what, my review was honest and if you're not happy with that then just close the page! Simple and easy! I wrote my review with my cellphone and in my second language, because yes you might not look right but My first language is french, now if you excuse me!

Next time, be more polite! I forgot to mention one morning no hot water, A/C not working oh and call several time to have my room done!

i've been to 4 different resort in mexico, and that one was so far the worst! Even a 3.5 the food was way better than there!!

He's that me of something people are so ignorant!

Friendly, Jess_2703

Envoyé de mon iPhone à l'aide de Tapatalk

6. Jess_2703

Jess_2703 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +621 / 0
    oh and for your Info I'm not
    picky on my food but it's that hard to cook egg correctly, having well done ground beef ? I went to oasis palm was WAY better! I don't
    need to pay 2700$ cdn for my trip abd pay another 500+ just for decent food!

Like I said, I'm in my right to say whatever I want, my complete reviews is here, made a short one on TA. By the way, I gave my
    opinion about my stay, if you're not fucking happy then is not my fucking problem! Take a chill pill and relax! Before I forgot I take some
    of my precious time to give
    my opinion! Do you think if morron like you get bash left and right people will continue to give reviews! food was a big issue up there! Sorry but If I don't eat I don't feel good!!! Can't live on crackers and fruits!

Just to let you know, you bashing me, believe me I'll bash you back! Now if you have nothing better to say you know exaclty what you need to do !

Envoyé de mon iPhone à l'aide de Tapatalk

7. lfiess

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Okay....I am going to be as polite and classy as I possibly can...

1) DO NOT cuss me out
    2) get some class
    3) not everything is about you princess

Steve.....Only my opinion but I think you need to clean up the trash.

Peace out.

Last edited: Mar 28, 2014
  8. lfiess

Ratings:
    +0 / 0

I have no issues with people who don't like the resort or food. I have been to Mexico more times then I can count and most of them are about the same. I have been to a couple that I didn't care for and wouldn't go back to. Very excited to try out GOV. We went to TTR last year and that trip was pretty expensive and I was disappointed in the accommodations....our room had zero hot water the entire week and we were right out side Patyos so needless to say we didn't sleep too much. All in all it was a good trip met some fantastic friends!!! I just take reviews with a grain of salt....but some of them are pretty comical.

9. carl blank sam

carl blank sam Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +36 / 0
    I agree with the above,no need for the f bomb , koodoo's for expressing classy conversation,we were at both gov and TTR ,met great people and had terrific food and accommodations !! You just can't please everyone but it would be nice to be objective without f bombs and as I see it bullying tactics.I know we're not hard to keep happy but I was way more impressed by Gov than I was at TTR ,it's just cleaner , classier and the staff were far more accommodating ,FYI that's our opinion without swearing, see its easy

10. lfiess

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Glad to hear..we are really looking forward to it!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice