Good Quality Potatoes and Frozen Lamb

Discussion in 'Living in Cancun' started by SamCancun, Dec 15, 2009.

1. SamCancun

SamCancun Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thanks for the tip, however it always confuses me when people say cook the potatoes on the highest heat? My awful oven doesn't have a grill with a seperate door or seperate temperatur and the lamb can't be cooked on a high heat, so how on earth do you accomplish cooking both at once well?

Can you get goose fat in Mexico? (apparently the best for roasts?)

2. SamCancun

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thanks for the tip, however it always confuses me when people say cook the potatoes on the highest heat? My awful oven doesn't have a grill with a seperate door or seperate temperatur and the lamb can't be cooked on a high heat, so how on earth do you accomplish cooking both at once well?

3. SamCancun

Ratings:
    +0 / 0

4. SamCancun

Ratings:
    +0 / 0

5. SamCancun

Ratings:
    +0 / 0

6. matkirk

matkirk Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    When cooking a roast dinner what you need to do is - when the meat is ready it will need to rest outside of the oven before carving - so at this point take the meat out then wack your oven up nice and high to crisp up the potatoes - job's a good un'.

7. matkirk

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    When cooking a roast dinner what you need to do is - when the meat is ready it will need to rest outside of the oven before carving - so at this point take the meat out then wack your oven up nice and high to crisp up the potatoes - job's a good un'.

8. matkirk

Ratings:
    +0 / 0

9. matkirk

Ratings:
    +0 / 0

10. matkirk

Ratings:
    +0 / 0

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice