Good Quality Potatoes and Frozen Lamb

Discussion in 'Living in Cancun' started by SamCancun, Dec 15, 2009.

1. Jim in Cancun

Jim in Cancun Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    You are both making me hungry!!

2. Jim in Cancun

Jim in Cancun Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0

3. Jim in Cancun

Jim in Cancun Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0

4. Jim in Cancun

Jim in Cancun Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0

5. Jim in Cancun

Jim in Cancun Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0

6. T.J.

T.J. I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Are roast potatos / roasties what we who do not speak The Queen's English refer to as a baked potato?

I get lots of pleasure from scrubbing them clean, popping in the microwave for 3 minutes, flip them over and go another 3 minutes, then maybe another 2 after another flip and I am good to go.

Open and stuff with any number of things, that always seem to include chees and/or sour cream, steamed brocoli, sauteed onions and green peppers, crushed up pieces of crispy bacon.

Damn, I am now my 4th day of soup, jello and applesauce and talking about food. Sorry I checked out Sam's post. Jaja

7. T.J.

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Are roast potatos / roasties what we who do not speak The Queen's English refer to as a baked potato?

I get lots of pleasure from scrubbing them clean, popping in the microwave for 3 minutes, flip them over and go another 3 minutes, then maybe another 2 after another flip and I am good to go.

Open and stuff with any number of things, that always seem to include chees and/or sour cream, steamed brocoli, sauteed onions and green peppers, crushed up pieces of crispy bacon.

Damn, I am now my 4th day of soup, jello and applesauce and talking about food. Sorry I checked out Sam's post. Jaja

8. T.J.

Ratings:
    +0 / 0

9. T.J.

Ratings:
    +0 / 0

10. T.J.

Ratings:
    +0 / 0

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice