Good news.....I rebooked my Vegas trip

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by hw711, Aug 6, 2008.

1. hw711

hw711 Moderator/Dance Machine Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Just rebooked my trip...

Fri 8/29 DL 5864 ORD (5:45PM) -> ATL (8:35PM)
    Fri 8/29 DL 1095 ATL (9:45PM) -> LAS (11:03PM)
    Mon 9/1 DL 1270 LAS (11:35PM) -> CVG (6:21AM)
    Tue 9/2 DL 5461 CVG (7:05AM) -> ORD (7:19AM)

And 3 nights at Mandalay Bay. Jason, when does the night tour start? I have to check in and etc so probably won't be able to go out til after midnight. If that's too late, I just won't do the tour but I'll meet you guys wherever you are once I'm ready to go out.

Saturday night, do you guys want to go see Oakenfold at Rain or you want to do something else?

How are we getting into Rehab? We really need to figure that out.

Koryn is bring her new boyfriend. :( I don't know if they'll want to come to all those things. I'll find out soon.

2. EngineerGuy

EngineerGuy I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    the friday thing likely starts around 9ish or 10. I have to confirm but the list looks like starting off at voodoo lounge, then Pure, then ending at The Bank nightclub. Saturday joe's buddy who is a DJ has a hook up at LAX or PRIVE for vip and bottle service from what I am told. Sunday, we are def. in for Rehab..........no idea what sunday night brings we are open for that so far! But congrats on booking!! You can always txt one of us and let us and we can let you know where we are!! Vegas is the city that never sleeps, so no doubt you will meet us out, whether at the club or the after hours club!! Cant wait!

3. Currrrvy-on-crack

Currrrvy-on-crack Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    so who is attending this "event"?

4. EngineerGuy

EngineerGuy I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Joe, myself, andrew, cindyb and 5 of her friends, henry +2, BC, Laura, and I think that about covers it........... I leave anyone out??

5. BCstandsFor

BCstandsFor I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    or maybe you can still get in on the crawl and meet us at the 1st club stop and still beanle to roll to rest with us. I think you'd be able to make it.

6. Ant95

Ant95 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    well even though i still didnt book yet, me plus 3 will be in vegas the thurs to sun

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice