Good Morning......

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Jamie, May 25, 2008.

1. Jamie

Jamie Mayor of Temptation Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,168 / 5
    Well it's 3 AM in Denver... that's 4 in Cancun and I should be returning from, the bars about now... so I'm wide awake... Unfortunately I home in Denver and should be sleeping. :shock:

We got home last night from 2 great weeks in Cancun. Met lots of great people for the first time and many more for the second or more time. IN the end, Repeaters out numbered new folks at Temptations.

Trip report to come as many have said they will wait for mine to say ditto too so the pressure is on. Took a book to make daily notes..... well it sounded good when I left.... :roll:

I must say that this is the first trip I've taken were there was not a single jerk the whole trip. But there was an amazing outpouring of support and affection that I'll cover in the trip report. If it doesn't bring a tear to your eye then you need a vacation.

Lots of pictures and a a few videos I need to figure how to post. Have a few that um.. well there was this Over 30 Girls Gone Wild Party, and then .. well we'll see what we can do with those pictures too.

Well let's see if I can fool my body and go back to bed for awhile. Hopefully I can get the trip report done before I sober up and forget the good parts. :D

Jamie

2. dmac

dmac Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +25 / 0
    Morning Jamie. Glad to see you made it back safely. Just tell yourself you are still at TR. Don't forget to hold me some chairs. Can't wait to see your trip report and pics. I'm sure we have some pics we need to trade out of public view. Send me a PM when you get a chance. Get some sleep.
    Dale

3. Rick

Rick Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +176 / 0
    return

sounds like a great trip, whats this trip 20 or so? get some rest and write the report-- thats an order from your arkansas friends. well we sure missed our may trip, but the adoption went through w/o any problems. which took priorty to the may's trip. still looking at aug 2 for trip 10. rick

4. dlp

dlp Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Cant wait to read your trip report.

We leave May 28th - so we will pick up where you left off. :partytime:
    This is our 4th time -- cant wait - Did you leave us some alcohol ?

cat

5. mormis

mormis I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    hey we didnt take pics!!!! :( it was really nice meeting you jamie!!!! :bounce:

6. welshgirl

welshgirl Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Jamie..you are a star and was lovely to meet you..had a fab time with all my cancun buddies and cant wait for the trip report..Already looking for the dates for next may, no time like the present!!! :lol:

7. MignonA

MignonA Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Good morning Jaime, it was great to meet you. I'm looking forward to the pictures (hopefully I'm not in any of them :oops: ). I agree, everyone was great. Hey, I loved dancing and singing to the Beatles on the boose cruise. Thank you. I'll post my report later this week. Take care

8. osiferrick

osiferrick Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +48 / 0
    Jamie is one kewl cat!!! great person and the bomb to party with......Looking forward to meeting everyone again next year... I had a great time.

9. Steve

Steve Administrator Owner

Ratings:
    +7,194 / 14
  10. icecube88

icecube88 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +910 / 0
    It was great meeting you Jamie as well as Steve. This was the best time of my life hands down. Already starting my plans for my next trip to Temptations. And i'd like to just say HELLO to all. It was an honor partying with you all... :lol:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice