Good idea, Bad Idea.....

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by jtslav, Aug 22, 2005.

?

Should I write this script?

1. Yes

100.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. jtslav

jtslav Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    This is part of my problem.....the middle is where im probably going to screw myself, but i do know that i intend on making people cry with this one.....

2. jtslav

jtslav Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    this couple is married for 10 years.....they have a son who is around 8 or 9, and on the surface everything looks good...but what the husband is hiding is that he has been having this affair for a good amount of time he was married....at first you know he's having a good time but as this affair drags on he realizes that its taking a huge toll on his life, the running around, keeping things secret and its eating him up inside....the woman that he is having the affair with is also married and she wants to leave her husband and for him to leave his family.....the man decides that he can't do this bc he loves his family too much...the woman gets mad and tells her husband who gets very angry and confronts our main character and this is where the drama ensues..and at the end, the audience will find out who is in the coffin....

3. kgansheimer

kgansheimer Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Justin...I think you should definitely go for it! :)

4. Fletch

Fletch Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    if i can be honest.....it sounds like a movie my mom has watched on Lifetime before....but if you can throw a crazy twist in the middle of it, to switch it up a little bit....then i say go for it

5. jtslav

jtslav Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    def. has a crazy twist

6. Fletch

Fletch Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    then by all means.....do the damn thing lol

7. Jlow511

Jlow511 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Fletch using mom as a scapegoat you know you watch lifetime lol!!!!

8. mitchellfam

mitchellfam Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I say go for it.

And if you want to interview someone that has been through something like that for research...I'm here. Your little description so far (minus the coffin) is something I have had to unfortunately live out. 10 years of marriage, 2 daughters, oldest was 6, youngest 2....actually got divorced, got back together, remarried...and here we are...12 years together now...
    people always told me that I needed to write a book about my life.

Good luck...

9. mitchellfam

mitchellfam Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    :lol: :lol:

10. jtslav

jtslav Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    just to let you guys know...me and rikib are starting to write this as we speak....

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice