Good idea, Bad Idea.....

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by jtslav, Aug 22, 2005.

?

Should I write this script?

1. Yes

100.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. jtslav

jtslav Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    So, this weekend while I was deep into a bottle of jack, I got this wierd idea in my head about writing a movie script based on a dream i had the night before.....anyways the whole synopsis of the plot is this.....A married man who has been with his wife for about 10 years, has an ongoing affair with another woman, this affair has been going on roughly 5 years, and after this time, (the woman he has been having an affair with, who is also married), the man decides to call it quits, well her husband finds out about this affair gets pissed, and confronts the other man about it.....i dont want to give away the ending, but at the end of the movie this man finally realizes after these 5 years that the fun he was having with this woman wasnt worth it in the long run....

2. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Sounds like a Dr Phil episode I saw the other day...

3. jtslav

jtslav Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    speaking of movies, they are filming one in pittsburgh right now....its called graduation....its about a bunch of high school kids who rob a bank....that sounds incredibly stupid....

4. TANDG

TANDG Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I think it's a good idea. I think you should go for it

5. rikib004

rikib004 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    yea man give it a go...unleash the creativity i dunno about the whole of the story but it sounds ok to me

6. Sol_Gemma

Sol_Gemma Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    i love Dr Phil, we seen on in cancun about woman who feed their kids anything they want and now theyre huge! so funny!
    'i feed my child a hoho, i give him a ding dong! my child eat riiiiibs, i dont starve my child!!' hehe

7. jtslav

jtslav Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I dont know what direction i want to go with....i can go with the whole flashback type of movie where we open with a funeral and have the main character use flashback to get up the end and find out whose funeral it is and through this we know right away somebody dies, we just dont know who it is who died.....this will keep the audience intrested......

The other way to go is almost like regular days...where the audience doesnt know whats going to happen but could get bored with the whole damn thing.....this is my problem per se.....in need of some criticism hah alol

8. Jlow511

Jlow511 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I say go for it it could blow it could be great but you will never know unless ya give it a go.

9. jtslav

jtslav Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Good point.....

10. rikib004

rikib004 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    i really like the funeral start idea making sure it doesnt give away anything too much though mybe not even the sex then u can decide which one it is when u want.....

the only problem with this writing (not yours i mean writing in general) is it gets difficult in the middle to keep people interested cos u know u wanna start well and u know u want a cool ending but people sometimes forget about the middle.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice