Golf Balls ??????

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by kwright, Nov 16, 2007.

1. kwright

kwright Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    This may sound like a silly question, but were would one buy golf balls locally. I sacrifice many, many, balls to the jungle gods at Moon Palace. I tried Walmart and Costo to no avail. I would prefer not to pay $27 U.S per sleeve at the resort and really don't have room for 3 dozen in the luggage. And no, I don't suck that bad, I just won't walk 3 feet into the jungle to retrieve a ball ( everything bites or scratches ). :D

2. vrodgers

vrodgers Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I recall seeing a sporting store in La Isla Mall -- Marlin? Marin? Something like that. Maybe the mall's website has store listing.

I know there was one by Plaza la Fiesta & TGIF in the commerical zone before Wilma, not sure if it re-located.

3. TraceyUk

TraceyUk Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 1
    Our local small shop sells them in Pok Ta Pok. Its opposite the Holiday Inn express just down the road from the golf course.
    Hope that helps
    Tracey

4. trigger2002

trigger2002 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    The mall at La Isla Mall Deffinatly had golfing equipment when i went March just gone.

5. jspang

jspang Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I would do all I could to get them in your luggage. If you do find them it's going to cost much more than it does in the states.

6. T.J.

T.J. I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    The store is called Marti but I have no idea if they have golf balls or not. Here is some info on their downtown location, along with a phone number.

http://www.marti.com.mx/home/sucursales.asp?paso1=1

I would definitely suggest bringing your own as they are deadly expensive at the courses I have played.

I have 12 or 15 Ultras if you get in a jam for about $20 U.S. if you need when you get here.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice