Golden Parnassus (Adults only) ***** AI

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by Steve, Jan 22, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Puerta Vallarta is nice too. I was there several years ago, and stayed at the BBG there is some clubs that i went to. But I wouldn't say as touristy as Cancun. You get a nice view of the mountains and such.

2. brownb01

brownb01 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    well...we are just going to stick with Cancun. GCPS....gonna be there the 14-18th!

3. SexyItaliana41

SexyItaliana41 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Steve is Crown Paradise the "old Tropical Oasis" f

I was at this hotel 1st time to Cancun 1988. It looks like it..They had a small walk over bridge over the pool, shaped like the figure 8.
    Also they had a large palapa to eat breakfast, dinner. And the lobby was marble and had elevator.
    If I am right, the Cancun Palace is to its right and to its left is the few years new, Ritz Carlton, am I right????

Donna

4. SexyItaliana41

SexyItaliana41 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Golden crown Paradise is standing since 1988 when was new

:shock: I cannot believe it!! This was my first hotel when I went to Cancun 1st time in 1988 it was then called Tropical Oasis. then Jack Tar. and now Golden Crown! It was brand new then. I do remember it well. The pool was the same. Also I remembered the Ocean Water on this side of the Hotel Zone as always being rough and you could not swim in it. If you went more uptown toward the beginning of the hotel zone, toward the airport, the water in the Ocean is Calmer. I know for a fact, since being a club med goer last 6 years and we were always able to swim in the beach in club med.!oh my god what lovely memories from 18 years ago when I was in my early 20's and now 41!

5. Greta

Greta Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I will be staying here March 14-20.. Anyone been here since the hurricane?

6. Greta

Greta Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Golden Crown Paradise March 14-20 2006

Beach Has Been Renovated!!!

Food Was Wonderful!!!

Hotel Was Wonderful!!!

Alfonzo, bartender from pool bar, THE BEST!!!!

Great place to stay, but only down side I have is that it is way too far from the bus stops.. Especially if you are traveling alone!!!!

Overall, great place!!!! NO PROBLEMS!

7. cancundl06

cancundl06 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
  8. cancunbound2005

cancunbound2005 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Great to hear. I will be visiting Cancun for the very first time in two weeks 4/8-4/14 and this is where I'm staying.

9. Candy

Candy Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Sunbathing

Is topless sunbathing allowed at this Hotel?

10. Greta

Greta Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I didn't see any, but I wasn't looking for it lol.. I'm sure it would be find, do to it's an adults only hotel..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice