Golden Parnassus (Adults only) ***** AI

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by Steve, Jan 22, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jolycr2

jolycr2 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Damage from hurricane Pictures?

Does anyone know or have any Hurricane damage pictures of the Golden Crown Paradise Spa?

2. ladybug

ladybug Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Keyman...we're going to be there January 21-28. Maybe we'll run into each other. Our first time at GCP and am looking forward to it. Someone on another forum just returned from there and said everything was awsome.

3. Msmizchief

Msmizchief Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    HI all! This is my first time to Mexico and my husband has only visited the Northern part when he lived in Texas. I am soo excited and staying at the GCP! We will be there the week of February 19th. I have been monitoring all the websites to see what was going on, what to pack and where to go. I am so confused but I will sort it all out soon!

4. twointhelou

twointhelou Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    golden crown paradise spa adults only ai

Hi everyone,
    To all you lucky ducks who are ready to go, we were there for a way too short trip last week, we got home on Wednesday. This was our third trip there and you could not even tell the hotel was ever damaged. Plus, by the time you guys get there, there will be a new restaurant the Japanese.

The staff are absolutely awesome, be sure to leave a tip here and there and they will treat you like royalty. Anyone who is going soon, please say Hola to Fonzie, Jose and Carlos from Roberto y Catalina from St. Louis. I can't wait to go back. Any questions? I am crying from missing that place. :cry:

5. sundevil

sundevil Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    may

anybody planning a trip to the cgps in may, were heading somewhere in may could be here just wondering. IS it a good hotel for a group of single guys 22- 24. NO buffet diner?

6. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Well I went ( two single females 27) and we were just fine. But maybe for some young guys you may wanna try another hotel. And yes there is NO buffet for dinner, but you just have to go to the a la Carte restaurants..No biggie

7. Jake327

Jake327 Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
  8. debi56

debi56 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    count down is on

we will be there feb 18th see you at the tiki bar! :)

9. twointhelou

twointhelou Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    golden crown paradise spa

Hi everyone!
    We are going back for our 4th visit 3/20-3/27. Anyone have any specific questions, ask away or feel free to send me a Private Message. Less than two months to party time! :daveandmo:

10. brownb01

brownb01 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I was getting ready to book at stay at the golden crown spa, and then our travel agent finally called back. he suggested we not go to cancun because there is no beach, and to go to Puerto Vallarta instead.

we like cancun because of the night life, and all the stuff to do. does anyone know if we will have the same with Puerto Vallarta?

thanks!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice