Golden Parnassus (Adults only) ***** AI

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by Steve, Jan 22, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cape Couple

Cape Couple Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    That'd be great, Steve.....

2. davissummer24

davissummer24 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Got the fever after reading so much about GP. Booked last min trip jan 17-24. Hope the cold front passes..

3. davissummer24

davissummer24 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    bus stop

I have issues using the bus. Miss my stop every time Rather not use it at all honestly.. but GP is too far from 'party zone' to walk. No fun getting dropped at wrong spot at night when you're traveling solo. Can someone tell me which way to go from GP entrance to get to the bus stop and what marker should I look for to make sure I get dropped off at the right spot when I return to the hotel. Heard something about the Ritz.. GP not being exactly on Kulkulkan so gotta walk.. Thanks

4. 2v

2v Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +107 / 0
    I was going to ask about the bus stop issue at GP as well. We will be there
    Jan 22 -28. We too are looking forward to getting out of the cold.

5. GCPSgirl

GCPSgirl Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We always say the Ritz Carlton when getting off on the bus, as it stops going south, so you have to cross traffic. The best entrance into the Golden is walking up the road towards the Ritz. If you say the Golden, you sometimes go past that entrance, and end up walking further, as you go up between the Golden and Le Meriden. (sp)

It is quite a long walk if you are drunk, but thats the way it is. We have made that walk at 4am many, many times.

6. esteban

esteban Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    It's that long of a walk, huh? Decided to stay at the Golden after doing the Great last year. For those of you familiar with the Great or the Oasis, is the walk similar to those? First time staying at the Golden P for me this upcoming March...

7. GCPSgirl

GCPSgirl Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Its longer than the great, as they just drop you off pretty close. The Golden does not sit on Kuckluckan (sp) road. You walk quite a few blocks in essence. Not that far really, but your not dropped off in front or anything.

8. Steve

Steve Administrator Owner

Ratings:
    +7,194 / 14
    Ok, I've added a new sub forum for you all. Which you can find here:

Golden Parnassus - Cancuncare

I dont know much about this hotel having never stayed there myself, so I'll leave it up to you guys to post some threads and keep it going. Hopefully, it will start getting picked up by search engines and new people looking for info will find it soon enough. We'll see how it goes, if it grows to become pretty active then I'll upgrade it to a true forum instead of a subforum.

I'll lock this thread now and ask everyone to continue discussions in the new forum.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice