Golden Parnassus (Adults only) ***** AI

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by Steve, Jan 22, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GCPSgirl

GCPSgirl Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
  2. VanIslandcanuck

VanIslandcanuck Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Great pics

Thanks GCPSgirl. Those were great pics and sounds like you had a great trip. You have revived my excitment for the trip. I'll send you photos when we get home in January. My wife doesn't even know that she is going yet. It will be a Christmas morning surprise. We leave the morning of the 26th. It's so hard keeping this from her. How can you tell - all I do is tell everyone else. Ha Ha

Chao,

3. GCPSgirl

GCPSgirl Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I think it's awesome that you're surprising your wife!!!! I look forward to hearing all about it when you get back. Have a great trip!

4. cancunnewf

cancunnewf Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Up to 8 in April!!!!

We just increased our group trip for Easter to 8!!! We are going on Good Friday til the following Friday.....(April 14th to the 21st). Anyone else going? 6 Newfs and an American couple ...look out Rum( El Castillo) and Corona plants!!!LOL

5. cancunnewf

cancunnewf Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    test of countdown clock

test

6. cancunnewf

cancunnewf Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    GCPS Questions please!

A couple of questions please!!

Is the Pier 12 restaurant under the Paradise Buffet?

Where is the beer garden?

Does anyone have a detailed map of the hotel? (Loaded online?)

We often study the heck out of a place before we go...don't want to lose a second with directions! I know the resort is small, but we want to hit the ground "relaxing" !!!

Thanks in advance,

Cancunnewf

7. GCPSgirl

GCPSgirl Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Cancunnewf............the beer garden is just inside the main entrance to the right. the pier 12 restaurant is outside the hotel overlooking the beach and next to the tiki bar and swimming pool area. There is a snack bar under the paradise breakfast buffet restaurant.

8. cancunnewf

cancunnewf Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thank you!!

Thanks for the prompt reply!!!

Are you heading back to the resort anytime soon?

9. GCPSgirl

GCPSgirl Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Unfortunately no.....we were just there in October. Left the day before Wilma hit. We are planning our next trip in November "06

10. keyman

keyman Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Golden Crown Paradise jan 20 -27 need info

We are going to the Golden Crown Paradise jan 20 -27 need info on how the hotel is and if it running 100% Been hearing conflicting reports about Cancun and hotels. Any info from anyone who has been there receintly please let me know.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice