Golden Parnassus (Adults only) ***** AI

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by Steve, Jan 22, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I actually don't rememebr seeing any computers. I myself didn't use them but they might be somewhere..

2. Yogi

Yogi Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thanks BB & AB, well who ever is the NFL fan.

Anyway, looks like the pressure is off. My team Celtic appointed a new Head Coach in the summer. They then got "horsed" 5-0 the other night in the 2nd round, so we wont be needing a place for the 3rd round. Unless a minor miracle happens in the return match in Glasgow........

In NFL terms it is like being 5 touchdowns down at halftime......And having no De-fence for the second half, as they were missing for the first too.

Anyway thanks for the help and it is Friday for the Wedding, Monday for Cancun............

Muchas Gracias.....

Y.

3. cancunnewf

cancunnewf Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Golden Paradise bound!!

My wife and I are heading to GCPS on April 14th, 2006. Time to liven up the thread!! Being from a very rural part of Canada, we have to book months in advance to get flights. Hope to meet up with others in the coming months to help pass the time and share info!! We went to the Riu Caribe two years ago, and we love Cancun!!! :D

4. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    This hotel is great you will be very happy with it!!

5. TNCruzer

TNCruzer Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Re: Golden Paradise bound!!

Warning to all! We sailed with the above couple last spring and while they are a blast to be with...It took 3 months to sober up!
    Enjoy you land holiday Trev-We will wave from the ship as we pass by.
    [​IMG]

6. cancunnewf

cancunnewf Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    GCPS info

Bumping up the thread!!

Thanks homesick for the info you provide...I read here somewhere that GCPS is on a public beach, so they have to wait for local gov't officials to fix it? Really? Anyone know? Is this a good or bad thing?

Thanks everyone!

BTW, we are at the GCPS april 14th, 2006 for a week.

7. 911gal

911gal Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    GCPA Is it opening 12/1?

We had a week reserved here first which was cancelled by Wilma. Now I'd like to get a week in early part of December and have heard they may be open Dec 1. Can anyone confirm this... my TA can't get a booking. Computer just won't take it, so we are in the dark here... Help 8)

Thanks,
    911gal

8. hovis

hovis Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Just received an e mail from thr Golden Crown Paradise which puts my mind at rest for our christmas holiday as follows

Thank you for your mail, concern and best wishes.

'We will be open Dec., 1st., 2005. It is amazing how information travels the world (taking about the Japanese restaurant)

In response to your question; pool area and sunbathing suffered no damage. As for the beach, it is gone. However By Dec. 15, 2005 government will start a process to recover the beaches of Cancun and where we now have rocks we are planning on doing like a “sand deck” .

Hope you find this information helpful and we will have the pleasure of hosting you soon'

9. 911gal

911gal Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thanks

Hovis, that is great information. Now whether to go without the beach is our choice to make... :roll:
    Thanks again!

911gal

10. blondie1972

blondie1972 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I also saw some info (not sure how valid though) that stated they were using this downtime after Wilma to put balconies on the sixth floor Club Rooms.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice