Golden Parnassus (Adults only) ***** AI

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by Steve, Jan 22, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yogi

Yogi Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We were in the BBG last year and have booked this place for this year, August to be precise. It is our Honeymoon this year too, got the Club room........I think, well we booked the superior as opposed to a standard, so looking forward to it.

A couple of questions.........

Do you get many European tourists here?
    Do you get international branded drinks?

Looking forward to a chilled out time...........

Yogi.

2. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I actually found it to be mostly Canadians & London people there...Which was a nice mix for me.

As for International brands they did have some..Don't remember which ones specifically...But you will be ok booze wise..
    And you will enjoy this hotel it's nice!!

Might just wanan mention it your honeymoon when you get there.>Sometimes they do extras for ya.

3. Bolton

Bolton Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    beach towels

we are going to be at the GCP for two weeks starting on the 16th may,traveling from England and trying to keep the weight down in the cases can you tell me if the towels for the pool and beach are provided or do we have to bring our own.
    We are staying in a club room and i hope to get a sea view,would normaly not stay any where with out a balcony but this is a special holiday so the club room is a treat for us.
    We are a bit old for the clubs just want to chill out & relax.
    I notice that people from london stay here, we are from Stoke on Trent in Staffordshire, the home of great pottery.
    Have read most reports but if any one can give any info that could be useful to us that would be good.

4. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Re: beach towels

Definately leave the beach towels at home. They take up way too much room. And yeah they do provide towels as many as you like.There was a lot of people from London stayin at the hotel when i was there in March. Actaully two of staff who wwork there ( Lauryn and Katie ) they are from London as well.

I can answer any questions that you have was just there last month.

5. Yogi

Yogi Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thanks for the reply whdream.
    We booked a superior, not a club room. I take it this is a club room......

We were told it had the minibars and stuff. I personally am hoping for the jacuzzi and the works :lol:

Oh and Jack Daniels.............Hmmmm...Uncle Jack!!

I am expecting it to be a bit better than the BBG as we did pay a little bit more than last year. I think for the beach alone it will be worth it!!

Any other reviews are more than welcome.....

Thanks again,

Yogi.

6. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Well the beach definately is the beah beach I have been on so far in cancun. Nice and clean and white! there are plenty of chairs. And good drink service even on the beach..
    Yeah I can see why the BBG would be less than this one..
    Although this hotel won't have the same vibe as the BBG, but they sure know how to get everyone involved and playing tequila volleyball!!

7. Bolton

Bolton Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    GCP resort

We have just spent two fantastic weeks at The Golden Crown Paradise and it was wonderful.

"Paradise" is exactly right.

8. Yogi

Yogi Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Good to hear you had a nice time Bolton. Any hints or tips?

I am under pressure now a wee tiny bit as I will miss Celtic's 3rd Round Champions League Qualifier and the first Glasgow Derby of the season. Does anyone know of a place which shows Setanta Sports? Or even NASN (North American Sports Network).....I really need to see these two games.

If anyone can help please let me know!!!

Thanks Again............Yogi.

9. Bart/Annette

Bart/Annette Life begins at 40!!! Registered Member

Ratings:
    +270 / 0
    I beleive there is a sports gaming club near the hotel zone that I watched NFL games at a couple of years ago.

10. debi56

debi56 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    a question about gcp

Did anyone use the internet while they stayed there? Just wondering how much and for how many minutes. Easier to keep in touch with family.
    Thanks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice