Golden/Great Parnassus is the BEST in Cancun!

Discussion in 'Golden Parnassus Forum' started by HammieJ, Jan 12, 2010.

1. Funsuncouple

Funsuncouple Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Sprint works there it is $1.69 per min and text are 20 cents each. Make sure you call and add international calling to your plan before you go. We will be there in 3 days!!:sunny:

2. HammieJ

HammieJ I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +12 / 0
    how exciting!!! I still have 8 days.... but everyone be safe and have soooo much fun!! <3

3. azmodan

azmodan Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi,

I´m planning to go to Cancun for Spring break 2011 flying from London. That would be our first time in Cancun... We might be staying at Golden Parnassus... I´ve read few posts about this hotel and I´m curious what is the average age in there like? 3 of us are 26 y.o and one is 34 y.o
    are there any students coming to that hotel or not really? Would you rather go to Great Parnassus?

Thanks for any advice

4. GCPSgirl

GCPSgirl Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Neither is a spring break type resort. Average age is couples in their 40's, but all ages are there at the Golden. It is adults only. The Great is a family place and well down from all the action up by the clubs and stuff. I'd go somewhere else.

5. azmodan

azmodan Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thank you very much for you answer. We are going there for the first time and we decided to try The Great Parnassus cause the choices from UK are bit limited.. for me this hotel looks fine and I read many positive reviews... we will stay there from 13.3 till 27.3... we all are looking forward :)

Can someone recommend any good diving school in Cancun?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice