Going with friends?

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by JanetteNAl, Jul 10, 2008.

1. JanetteNAl

JanetteNAl Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +49 / 0
    We are still planning our trip but aren't sure if we should invite friends to come with us or if that will make it harder for us to be "relaxed" and enjoy all the activities. Is it easier to enjoy the activities with or without people you know around? I think it may be easier to be free with relative strangers. What do you guys think?

2. CinciCouple

CinciCouple Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +15 / 0
    I think it's easier without friends, that way you don't feel tied down to other people's plans. We live in the midwest now and very few of our friends here would be comfortable... let alone have fun at TTR. It all depends on who you bring and what your relationship is like. It might be best to try it the first time without bringing friends from home so you can decide if you'd feel comfortable with friends. I know I wouldn't go topless at TTR if our friends from home were with us. I also like the freedom of not being judged...which may not happen if you bring friends. Just my 2 cents. Have a great time!

Beth

3. TexasCouple

TexasCouple Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Ditto.
    Marsh

4. twinimini

twinimini I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +63 / 0
    I would add my no friends policy to the others. Whenever you have more than one couple there can be multiple opinions about "What should we do today." The other biggie can be the limiting factor of being able to let loose and be yourself. That can be real downer at a resort like Temptation.

5. Jamie

Jamie Mayor of Temptation Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,168 / 5
    I would tend to agree. You'll find that you have your home friends and your new Temptation friends and more than likely the two will never cross. Basically it boils down to under what circumstances you met them. Very seldom will you meet someone in a conservative setting that will match you in a less than conservative setting.

But no worries, you'll make lots of new friends at Temptations that you can get together for years to come with. Like our May Repeater’s Reunion that has been going on for over 8 years now. We get between 60 and 150 friends to attend and everyone knows what to expect.

Jamie

6. Bart/Annette

Bart/Annette Life begins at 40!!! Registered Member

Ratings:
    +270 / 0
    We have been to TTR with two other couples. One couple are big partiers at home, and for some reason did not have a real good time at TTR. They were very suspicious of some of the activities, and never did really relax.

The other couple we went with are Premier members at the Blue Bay Club, and usually bring their 10 year old. For the trip with us they left her home, and had a blast at TTR with us. I hope that we can come back again together.

If this is one of your first TTR trips, I would suggest that you go without bringing along friends. The guest at TTR are always so friendly, you can always find someone to talk to bum around with.

7. yosh5

yosh5 Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Tough to give concrete advice, but my girlfriend and I went with my friend and his wife. Both girls were topless quite a bit with no problem and we all had a really good time. But like the others said, it really depends on the friends. If you go out drinking with them all the time and they are really cool, you should have no problems.

Maybe the best idea would be to tell them what the resort is about and direct them here. Unless you are embarassed for them to know you are going to a place like Temptations. But then again, if you are worried they'd judge you for going to TTR, then they wouldn't be fun anyhow.

8. Bethy

Bethy Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I think it totally depends on the friends.
    We are from small town Illinois and went the first time with another couple who we had perviously been to Las Vegas and Jamaica with. So we knew they were a blast, and so we had a great time together. We were all topless the whole time (somehow not a big deal at all for the guys) :lol: But she and I both felt totally comfortable in front of each others husbands. :flash:
    This past year, we had another couple join us, who are great friends of ours also. All 6 of us had a great time. The 1st timers knew exactly what to expect, since we had told them all about it. She wasn't topless too much, but did it on the booze cruise and few times later in the week around the pool. That didn't make us other two uncomfortable at all to be topless around her husband.
    I think it totally depends on the friends you ask. I have some friends that I would never ask to go with us. I don't think they'd enjoy the resort that well, and I'm not sure I'd totally relaxed around them.

9. Angibaby

Angibaby Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We went our second time with my BFF and her boyfriend. It was actually more fun then the first time I think. I think my sweetie "let his hair down" more when people we knew, weird I know. But that was the way it was more. If we had issues with the "what to do today" then we seperated. Like the days the boys went deep sea fishing.

10. The Woodman

The Woodman I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +25 / 0
    Wife thinks it was easier around strangers (weren't for long though)! We've already booked for next April w/ others that we met there, so it should be a lot easier (for her). Like the old saying - Been there, done that!!
    Myself -I could care less - the more "Open" the better!!!
    :bounce:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice