Going to Cancun --- NEED SOME TIPS

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by cancunman56, May 7, 2008.

1. cancunman56

cancunman56 Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hey, this summer, me and a friend of mine are going to cancun. Our specific goal is to get laid as many times are possible, but the problem is were both 16. You guys think that there are gonna be a lot of chicks in Cancun our age or mainly girls in their 20's and late teens who would never bang us (due to us not being adults). Also, you thihnk we could pass getting into bars/clubs being 16 in Cancun or the guards require you to be 18? And if we get in, are there lots of underaged chicks in the bars/clubs or still mainly older girls?

Thnks for the help!!

2. EngineerGuy

EngineerGuy I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Well first off.............being 16 you are pretty young. During the summer there are a LOT of students that go either for high school graduation or college graduation among others. So, first off, yes, there will be a lot of people for the most part. Secondly, you must be 18 years of age in mexico to drink. They aren't very strict with this, however, if you do look too young you may get carded although I doubt that will be the case. Lastly, if you are going out with the specific intent just to pull some tail, you likely aren't going to unless you are on the level of "breakers" like myself. Go down there, plan to have the best time of your life, and just be yourself. Trust me, getting laid in cancun is by far one of the easiest places on earth. However........like I said, if that is all you are going for, girls will see that. Go down, have a kick ass time, and meet some cool people. If you get laid, good, if not, you will still have fun!! Enjoy

3. hw711

hw711 Moderator/Dance Machine Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Welcome, you have come to the right place as we are all getting laid experts. There are plenty of cougars out there who likes young boys. However, 16 maybe borderlining jailbait for them. So if a cougar asks, always say you are 17.

4. Ian

Ian Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    If your hung like a baby baboon and have a face like an erupting pizaa stay on the plane as you wont have a hope in hell.

Hope this helped.

Ian :lol:

5. Fletch

Fletch Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    its a toss up between this bit of advice and Henry's for most informative/useful

6. DConCT

DConCT CC's SB Godfather Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    I say dry humping is the answer.

'Fat Bastard's Guide to Pulling Tail', chapter 2, page 17

7. EngineerGuy

EngineerGuy I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    haahahahahahah

8. NormsKid

NormsKid Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    If you haven't scored after a couple days, you might want to consider going out to Plaza 21. It's a strip mall with several strip joints 21 kilometers outside of Cancun.

If you do decide to go this route, go with a local....they can show you the ropes and make sure you don't get ripped off.

Michelle

9. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Well clearly you are blunt on what you expect from Cancun, ( alittle disappointing)
    But you shall have fun, and you might wanna carry some ID (fake that is)
    You will have fun in the sun and sand, and don't worry too much about getting tail and getting laid :roll: :lol:

10. DConCT

DConCT CC's SB Godfather Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    why are you disappointed in what someone else wants from their vacation?

if he's a teenage guy in Mexico it is ALL about getting laid. if he's a 50 year old guy in Mexico it's not much different.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice