Going to Cancun alone, will I have fun?

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by brazielr, Jan 14, 2008.

1. brazielr

brazielr Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Im use to traveling with people, but this year i may be going by myself. I was married before, but now Divorced! Do you think I will have fun going alone? I went 3 years ago, but it was with a group of people. Anyway let me know what you think. Im thinking of going anytime between March - April. I did not book the dates yet. But can go anytime.

Reggie
    www.myspace.com/reggie949

2. Fletch

Fletch Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    of course you'll have fun....its cancun.....a bunch of people on here have gone alone and had a great time

3. rikib004

rikib004 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Alot of people on here have gone alone and as long as your open to have fun you will have it by the bucket load!! if you come in march you will be able to meet up with a lot of us from here too!

4. brazielr

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Cool, thats what I wanted to hear!! :) I may end up paying for my younger brother to go with me, but im not sure yet. I did some searches on Expedia and I seen some pretty good prices.

5. Zackman

Zackman I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    If you have jettisoned the ball and chain (wife) you can now have MORE fun being single. I have traveled both with others, and alone. In certain instances traveling by myself was the better decision because I got to do exactly WHAT I wanted, and WHEN I wanted to do it. The good thing about going to Cancun is everyone is trying to have fun and will be in the same state of mind. It will be easy to meet up with others who have the same interests at your resort and at the clubs. All you need to do is to strike up some conversation. Also remember that many of the resorts' activity staff will sell you admission and arrange transportation to the clubs most every evening. This allows you to easily meet up with other resort guests going to the clubs.

6. DConCT

DConCT CC's SB Godfather Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    I've gone to Cancun alone the past couple of years (after getting to know many of the CC people thru this site beforehand).

I had no problem getting to know the people at my hotel, and the CancunCare meetups were invaluable.

Most people from this site will be down in Cancun between March 7 and 16, and definitely some earlier and later.

You'll have no worries. Where are you flying out of and what dates are options for you?

7. brazielr

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I will be coming from Orange County in California. I can pretty much book the tickets for anytime after March. So the dates are open! Just trying to figure out when I should go and where I should stay. I stayed at Fiesta Americana Condesa in 2005

8. DConCT

DConCT CC's SB Godfather Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    plenty of options.

Orbitz seems to have the best deals right now.

9. EngineerGuy

EngineerGuy I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    come party, we are fun haha

10. trigger2002

trigger2002 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Deffinatly will be ok alone its a big party down and people are more social down there and let loose. Me and rik lose each other by 11pm everynight and wander club alone and get by fine :lol:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice