Going out to bars with staff

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by MYDAIZEYS, Apr 16, 2008.

1. MYDAIZEYS

MYDAIZEYS Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Who can tell me about the nightly trips to congo bongo, senor frog...... how much does it cost, do most people go? is it better then doing the party tour for 7 hours, is transportation provided?

Thanks ahead of time :bigwave:

2. backs13

backs13 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +16 / 1
    Staff trips

HI,
    Yes a lot of people go with the staff to the bars and shows, once you meet some of the staff you will see why ha ha. Especially the monday night Coco Bongo trip is a lot of fun. THe price is usually around 45 US dollars and usually transportation is provided, at least to the place.

3. nmarcks

nmarcks Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +9 / 0
    They take you there on buses. Most clubs are $40 a person all you can drink. To get back you can either hop on a bus for few pesos or grab a taxi cab back. I usually hail a cab as its only about $10 or so tops.

I highly recommend going with staff.

Nick and Renee

4. Jamie

Jamie Mayor of Temptation Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,168 / 5
    Another reason to go to the bars with the staff is that you are actually going with the other guests from the hotel. Walking into a club with 50 people is a whole lot better than walking into a club with 3,000 people and being by yourself. You walk in with an instant party. You can break off and explore on your own and then come back to the group or if you find something better stay there. All in all makes for a great time.

Jamie

5. MYDAIZEYS

MYDAIZEYS Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thanks everyone, we were not sure which one we should go with!! By the way Monday "Congo Bongo night is big Al's birthday :lotsofmichaelf:

6. Beverly

Beverly 2nd day member Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    You should definitely go with the staff. It is a adventure that you'll be glad you did and definitely won't regret. Well worth the money and remember as someone else already said, you won't be exploring alone, you'll be with lots of others from the resort.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice