Going NUTS

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by Currrrvy-on-crack, Jan 3, 2007.

1. Currrrvy-on-crack

Currrrvy-on-crack Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    eraser has been erased :cool:

2. Ant95

Ant95 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    no nino is not going there lol, its a supper club NAME: le Quartier
    ADDRESS: 1001 Square Victoria, Montreal
    REGION: Old Montreal

3. Sol_Gemma

Sol_Gemma Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    oh no i hope u get them soon!! i put my address on the back just incase and i sent u the best card :(

4. Currrrvy-on-crack

Currrrvy-on-crack Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    aaaaaaaaaaaaa

Yes, I have been there once on a Thursday night, as it's right in front of my best friend's work place .

This is a happy-hour place dude - do not go on the real act there - I don,t think this is even possible?

In the same neighborhood, for a real act, I STRONLY suggest the bar inside the W Hotel. VERY nice. They create line-ups sometimes though.

5. Ant95

Ant95 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    i must tell my idiot cousin this shes telling me ohh its soo crazy they dance on bars and pour grey goose in ure mouth ala cancun style, probably wil end up at 1234 or vatican, line ups as in line at the door?

6. Currrrvy-on-crack

Currrrvy-on-crack Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Dancing on bars at Le Quartier? I would be surprised..it's too nice a place for that...but i could be mistaken, as i only been once.

Creating lines: 2 gorillas for doormen, red rope. 100 people in line. They selectively pick the people they let in. You get in. The place is empty. I say it picks up around 1 am - don't bother before then if you try it out.

7. Ant95

Ant95 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    lol at the lineups, same in new haven at places huge line wait forever only to finally get in and noone is in there

8. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    What do you mean hope not??

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice