Going For The 1st Time... Need Some Help..

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Ivi08, Mar 25, 2024.

1. Ivi08

Ivi08 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +33 / 0
    Hellooo all.. I am going for the first time and not sure whether or not to get the playful experience. Also, not sure if to get the Garden view. Which would be the room on the Tower? If I get a room on that building would I automaticallly have access to the sexy pool? I know alot of questions. lol.. sorry. Hope ya'll can help me.. :)

2. Renee

Renee Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +31 / 0
    Hi,

everyone has access to the sexy pool

3. Ivi08

Ratings:
    +33 / 0
    Awesome, thanks for the response. So pretty much what will I miss out it I don't get the playful experience? I guess I just want to know if it is worth the $$$ Thanks!!

4. Ivi08

Ratings:
    +33 / 0
    Pool I was refering to was the one on the Rooftop.. sorry about that.

5. aggiemike

aggiemike Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +225 / 0
    So if you are getting a garden view (the cheapest rooms) you can pay for the playful experience and it gets you the rights to use the rooftop pool and grill and a special sun deck on the ocean side of the sexy pool. You can also pay for daily access to rooftop pool for $20 each person. Sometimes the upgrade for playful experience is considerably cheaper and worth it as an upgrade. Still much cheaper than a Bash tower room.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  6. scottydog

scottydog I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,130 / 2
    The rooftop is a nice quiet spot for lunch, but normally there are maybe a dozen people up there. The “pool” isn’t really a pool…it’s more of a tiny strip of shallow water between two hot tubs.

7. Ivi08

Ratings:
    +33 / 0
    Thank you so much to all that responded... First time going so kind of nervous but excited at the same time. Reading all types of mixed comments makes me feel even more nervous. Going on July 27 to Aug 3. Anyone planning on going between those dates?

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
    Last edited: Mar 26, 2024
  8. EastTexas

EastTexas Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +127 / 0
    We are going when you are. We like the tower because the roof top has decent food, views and a nice hot tub. I also like having a room right by the main lobby next to everything. It is probably louder if you are a light sleeper wanting to go to bed early though.

You will also get some shows on the balconies from other guests.

The playful experience is an add on to your room that includes some extras at dinner, better check in time, some spa credits and maybe it gives you access to the roof even if you aren't staying in the tower. When you are booking it should lay out everything it provides. We did it last time and are skipping it this time.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice