Going As A Single Woman?

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Katie Norris, Jul 13, 2021.

1. Katie Norris

Katie Norris Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Hi! So, I'm thinking about going to Temptation alone for a weekend in August. I'm having a hard time finding any reviews or advice from women that went solo. I'm very social, so I know I'll have fun! However, I'm curious if it will be difficult finding a guy to play with, as it seems like there are a lot of couples. Also wondering if it's completely safe. Any advice will help, thank you!

2. And84

And84 Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +17 / 0
    Following! Curious as well.

3. MeanwhileinCanada

MeanwhileinCanada Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +132 / 0
    Made a number of single friends last trip, and had a few in our group. It's very safe for you, and you'll feel as comfortable as you would going solo to a nice club back home. Same with finding activity partners, either solo or a couple :p

Party resorts are better with a tribe. If you don't come with one it's worth finding one. Better party, and they'll naturally help filter out your concerns. Looks like you're in the right place for that!

4. BigPapaPuff

BigPapaPuff Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +280 / 2
    You shouldn’t have to much trouble finding someone to play with!

5. TigerTown

TigerTown Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +304 / 0
    Welcome to the group! As others have said, single women do come to the resort and most seem to have a great time. Like anywhere, commonsense safety precautions should be taken (watch your drink, etc.). But overall, the resort tends to be a safe environment.

As far as finding someone to play with, you are right that many couples go. Some couples are fine with one partner playing solo, but many others tend to prefer to only play if both are involved. There are some single guys, but their numbers tend to be limited. So if you are only looking to play with single guys, the field may be kind of narrow.

I think it is generally advisable for everyone to go in without expectations and enjoy what comes your way. Like most things on the internet, plenty of people talk a big game online and then don't followup in person. I have a gorgeous friend who has went numerous times as a single lady and said it is wild how many people seem intimidated in person. As a result, she gets way less action than one would expect.

6. ScubaSteve

ScubaSteve CCC's The Dude Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6,152 / 7
    Wow, please let me remedy this. ;) I am not intimidated by anything. hahaha

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
    Last edited: Jul 14, 2021
  7. ScubaSteve

ScubaSteve CCC's The Dude Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6,152 / 7
    I definitely would recommend this resort as a single lady. I wish there were more of them/unicorns.

Both to @Katie Norris and @And84, I don't think either of you will have any problems finding men. But like everyone said, just like at home, use your judgement to avoid any creepers or overbearing guys. I recommend meeting a guy that has been there a couple of times before, and maybe has some friends there that can verify their good intentions...but not too good.

Last edited: Jul 14, 2021
  8. TigerTown

Ratings:
    +304 / 0
    Lol. I was kind of shocked myself when she told me, but can't say I am terribly surprised either. Most folks have way more bravado online than in person.

9. TigerTown

Ratings:
    +304 / 0
    Oh yes, if someone is down to be a unicorn, odds of finding play partners increases dramatically. If specifically wanting single dudes, much narrower field. If willing to hook up with partnered dudes, but only solo time with the dudes, odds likely fall somewhere in between.

10. MandyJoJo

MandyJoJo Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +165 / 0
    I've been a few times as a single woman and loved it. I felt safe and found most people friendly and fun. I think it really helps to connect with a few people here or on the fb groups before you go.

There's a singles group going over labor day that you could link up with if you are think late August. We are also going right after Thanksgiving.

Oh and although there aren't a ton of single men I had no problems finding the fun I desired. Feel free to pm with any questions.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice