Go Cubs Go....Go Cubs Go.........

Discussion in 'Free For All' started by EngineerGuy, Sep 18, 2007.

1. EngineerGuy

EngineerGuy I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    With the Cubs winning!! Woohooooo already have a pair of playoff tickets also, Im excited!!

2. DConCT

DConCT CC's SB Godfather Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Red Who?

3. EngineerGuy

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    I think the mets will end up doing pretty well!

4. Fletch

Fletch Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    they will get in.....and then get out, im thinking first round............either way a team from the national league is NOT winning the world series

5. Fletch

Fletch Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    oh yah, PS jason, you can thank my braves for playing spoiler to the brewers this past weekend lol :lol:

6. EngineerGuy

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    no kidding!!! Everyone at the cubs game had the Tomahawk and chant going...."ooooooooooohhhooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhohhhhhhhhhhhh" it was GREAT!!! Thank you braves!!

7. Venom

Venom Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Rumor has it that the Cubs are offering A-Rod a mega deal which would have him making 30 million a year over the next 10 years, but even better then that, A-Rod would also have part ownership of the Cubs!!!! It was all over ESPN yesterday.

I cant deny that I would like him to stay in the Bronx. Plus he pretty much single handedly got us to the post season this year. But if this deal is indeed true. It wouldnt suprise me to see him go.

Go Yanks

8. Katie

Katie Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    You mean you are not familiar with that team northeast of you that is kicking the Yankees???? :lol: :lol: :lol:

And I think you've been too a few times... at least I am not talking about that other team in Chicago..

Katie

9. Venom

Venom Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Yeah Dennis......... The Redsox.......you know.....the sinking ship that is about to end up in 2nd place after leading the Yanks by 14 1/2 games. The same team that lost the season series to the Yankees after taking the first 5 of 6 games!!!!!

The Redsox should change their name for the rest of this season to the Titanics.

But seriously, this last 1 1/2 week should be really good in the AL east. Even if the Sox and the Yanks end up with the same record, the Yankees clinch Division cause they kicked Redsox A$$ this year!!!!

Go Yanks

10. EngineerGuy

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    thats impossible, only because the cubs ARE up for sale right now, with NO owner yet. So, they couldnt offer "said" deal until they are sold!! Current ownership cant offer that because as soon as the season is up, they are going to accept a bid for new owners. They cant offer up part ownership when they dont know who their new owners will even be, lol. I am hoping its Mark Cuban, he will spend the money to get good players!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice