Glenn and Monique's TR May 15-25th Pics added

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by glenn/monique, Jun 1, 2008.

1. Max32

Max32 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hey Monique. Love your TR's - I always read them real fast (for some reason thats the way I imagine that you talk when ur tellin a story cuz thats what I do LOL)

I nearly fell off my chair when I read that you were struggling to drink!! WTF??????????

Know what you mean about the Cancun hair - its awful isnt it?? Mine just felt wet all the time - spent most of the nights with it tied up last year!!

I'm SOOOO impressed that you managed to work out everyday - I only managed it bout 4 times last year but gonna try and do it every day this year, have just started running so need to keep that up!!!
    Finally - I'd love to see the pics - can you PM me your password for photo bucket
    Lots of love
    Maxine
    xxxxx

2. JanScott

JanScott I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +113 / 1
    Hey from another crazy Canuck!

Being from Edmonton, you wouldn't be used to the humidity, so you're gonna feel it more! We're from Ottawa, where the humidity can hit more than 90%, so we're used to it.

I know what you mean about Nice Shoes...it's just not the same, but...

Great trip report! but, alas, your pics are password protected :cry:

Cheers,
    Janice

3. SheBop

SheBop Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +119 / 0
    Great TR and good to see the both of you again. I think next time we can skip the komakazie's and just drink marg's and beer. Don't you think, Min???

4. RobnStew

RobnStew Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +66 / 0
    Great trip report - sometime I want to time a visit for when you're there!

Hey, your photobucket album seems to have password protection on it.

5. pjsplay

pjsplay Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Ohhhhh Monique and Glen, it was sooo much fun to meet and party with you, had a great time, sorry about the strong Kamakize, but I couldnt drink it and knew you wouldn't waste it..

thank for teaching me that you couldn't just "sip" one of those, between those and the purple "sh^T" that Tom (Ice) was feeding me, I do believe that was the day my daughter tried to get me out of the pool and eat lunch, and all I said was "NAAAAAAAA I will be fine", needless to say as soon as I had dinner, it was back to the room for rest, tried my best to work out the next day, but was hanging really bad...

had a great time with everyone...thanks so much

IM me the password for your pictures, would love to see them...

6. Bart/Annette

Bart/Annette Life begins at 40!!! Registered Member

Ratings:
    +270 / 0
    Good to meet the two of you again. Sorry to hear about the travel mix-up, and glad your vaca ended up great. Enjoyed the dancin in Nice Shoes!

7. welshgirl

welshgirl Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Glad you both had a great time..i did see you both, but we kept passing! Maybe next time :lol:

8. Venom

Venom Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    sounts like a great trip.

I dont know how you can do more then 1 komakazie!!!!! most ppl I serve those shots too at my bar usually do get sick if they have too many!!!

cant see the pics though, needs a password!

9. icecube88

icecube88 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +910 / 0
    Monique and Glen...It was great meeting you both.. I had a great time. Hope to see you both next year.... And by the way..Penny loves the purple Sh*t....She told me.... :lol: Can you send me the password so i may see your pics... :D

10. glenn/monique

glenn/monique Titties n Beer Registered Member

Ratings:
    +423 / 1
    okay guys photbucket is a pain and although i changed the account options it won't change in here. soooooooooooooooooo i had uploaded the pics to webshots..............soooooooooooooo go see and enjoy. If you want any email me and i will email you them.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice