Give a Toy Get A Smile

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by CancunNurse, Nov 14, 2007.

1. CancunNurse

CancunNurse Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Last year, with the help of MY PLACE, we started the Give A Toy Get A Smile drive. We target underprivledged and sick children in the Cancun area with toys for Christmas. This year, we will be giving toys to children in families with AIDS/HIV, children with severe mental, physical and emotional problems, 2 orphanages and children that live an hour outside of Cancun, in the jungle. Please won't you help by bringing a toy down on your vacation and dropping it off at one of our drop off sites. Check our website :arrow: www.giveatoygetasmile.org or e-mail me at
    :arrow: give_a_toy@yahoo.com for further information. Thanks from all the kids and me! :D

2. 212eric

212eric Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    This is such a wonderful thing you are doing and I'm so glad you are continuing it this year as well. My question, is there a way we can mail toys, or donations, if we can't make it down to Cancun to drop off in person in time for the holidays?

212eric

3. janie

janie Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Can we give a donation through PayPal?

4. CancunNurse

CancunNurse Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Toys

Absolutely, you can make a donation through Paypal. Please go to our website, www.giveatoygetasmile.org, and you will see where you can donate through Paypal. This works well because it allows me to fill in with toys for age groups we might now have a lot of toys for. I thank you for your interest....and BIG SMILES from all my kids!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice