Girls week away

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Jenyfer37, Oct 12, 2008.

1. Jenyfer37

Jenyfer37 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    How is this place for 2 girls (35-40 yrs old) to get away for a week of fun? Is it loaded with couples or are there both single guys and girls? What is a must do while we are there? We live in Maine so the beach in Jan is gonna be great. Anything special we need to bring? I always tend to over pack are there dress codes? We leave Jan 17th for the week and can't wait. This wad BBG when we book the reservation thru RCI. Is it an advantage or disadvantage being an RCI member? Any tips would be great.

2. Nurse Jackie

Nurse Jackie Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    go and have a Blast...........There are always plenty of singles and couples of all age ranges...I have been going for ten years and always a great time!!

3. bev&brian

bev&brian Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    You 2 won't have any problem being comfy at Temp. Plenty of couples and plenty of singles. Over packing. Bev is the ultimate overpacker. She swears that next time we go, she'll get it right. If it's in your dresser drawer and sexy, bring it. If not leave it home. (lol) We did the trip to Isle Mujeres, nice drinking trip. Would do that again. Here's our pic link, maybe the pics will help.
    http://flickr.com/photos/bevandbrian/2088751265/

enjoy.

4. dancing sean

dancing sean Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    i will be there from jan1-29,there are some advantages for rci,but i'm not sure what exactly.this is my home resort.i go by myself and have a great time.i'm usually not hard to find.2 single ladies will not have trouble enjoying themselves at this resort.the a la carte restaurants have a bit of a dress code.

5. dancing sean

dancing sean Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    coco bongos is a must!!! this is by far the best bar.the city comes a distant second.there are tours you can take when you get to the resort you'll see the local attractions

6. pcrum12

pcrum12 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Looks like you guys have a great time there!

7. jblais30

jblais30 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    no worries

I went in april and will be returnng in December (15th to the 22nd) and my friend and I are both single and had a blast in April and assume we will again in December.. Everyone is so much fun and worse case scenerio if you don't like any of the eye candy then head out into town and find yourself a stud out there..

Trust me its so friendly especially if your a woman that you two will have a blast.. :) worse case you can always hang with us, we will keep you entertained...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice