GIRLFRIEND OR BOYFRIEND

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by punkman23, Mar 26, 2007.

1. EngineerGuy

EngineerGuy I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    its a hard thing to do! While I think some couples can handle it, some, like my last one can not! You must have other friends to hang out with while there, that way you dont get sick of the other person. Thats what happend to linz and I, we were together 24/7 on the trip, and that was no good. You have to have other friends to hang out with!!

2. Mad-Ad

Mad-Ad Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I think we are planning on doing it next year too, Atleast we know what to expect this time round. Having to fight the guys off at Fat Tuesdays was certainly an experience lol.

Bye
    Adam

3. Currrrvy-on-crack

Currrrvy-on-crack Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    My innocent self thinks it would be nice to see Cancun with someone that means something to you?

4. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Yeah I bet it's hard. And half the time it's innocent enough, you can't help if the dudes wanna hit ony our girlfriend. hee hee

5. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    ha ha ha ha..Good one Curvster....

I would go to the Dominican for soemthing like that

6. EngineerGuy

EngineerGuy I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    for sure!!!!!! But doing it during spring break is hard! I think it depends where you are in your relationship, because cancun is hardly the place you want to be when your relationship needs work. Although I think gemma and adams is JUST fine!

7. Sol_Gemma

Sol_Gemma Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    cancun is fine, if u trust each other its fine, just the pits when other people get involved trying to make out etc lol

8. BrianL

BrianL Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I'm going in May with my girlfriend.

I wouldn't go with her during spring break though.

And I would never take her to stay at the oasis.... too much goes on there. I'm staying at the Barcelo Tucancun... and we'll probably only go out to the clubs 2 or 3 nights knowing how we are (were lazy and dont like going out alot....).

I'm really not worried about it, but again... May is not spring break.

9. The_swedes

The_swedes Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    (kim)
    my gf broke up with me and one of the reasons where my trip to cancun....
    and she didn't even know it was springbreak time when i where there...
    so... well her or a trip that i paid for about 5 months before i met her....
    easy pick... :shock: :cool:
    and Krille asked me when we got to cancun, "what if u sold u're trip, and u guys broke up like a month after?"
    exactly i answered....

10. hw711

hw711 Moderator/Dance Machine Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I guess it really depends on the relationship. I brought a girl to Cancun. Not a gf, just a close female friend and we were fine. Neither of us is the posessive type. I could check out other chicks and she could check out other guys. When some guy she didn't like hit on her, she just pretended I was her boyfriend and vice versa. I never got into any fights with any guys because of her and she never got into any fights with any chicks because of me (though I would have a good laugh if that had happened). And the best part was that we could always just hook up with each other so we wouldn't do anything stupid out of despiration (eg hook up with ugly people when we are trashed). That, my friends, was the perfect situation. :D

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice