Gifts for the staff?

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by miked, Aug 20, 2008.

1. backs13

backs13 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +16 / 1
    Gifts

I remember reading your TR awhile back, That was a great gift idea. Its funny how some gifts go over so well, When I was younger and still going for spring break, we used to stay at the Oasis and I would go to walmart before I went and buy a few 5 dollar shirt and hats of the Knicks and yankees and giants and stuff, I was treated like a rock star for that by the bartenders, I would come back from the nightclubs and the bar at the hotel would be done selling beer, but the guy saw it was me and brought me and my buddy a tray full of beer, used to piss off the other people that couldnt get beer, but my 5 dollar investment worth a whole lot more ha ha.
    St. Louis is the one of my stops on the ballpark tour I wanna take. Trying to see a game in as many ballparks as I can.

Jim

2. lovejulio

lovejulio Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Gift Ideas

We took on our last trip Sweat Shirts from the Miami Dolphins for our favorites bartenders and Activity Staff. We actualy wrote their names on the tags so I would remember who we bought for and considering their size. I also type a generic note and made copies saying these were gifts from us to safe time. Before we left we asked them who there favorite teams were so we know in advance. I know the activity staff likes kinky gifs so we try to get stuff like that for them. Sports caps are a big hit. We took our portable printer and took pictures of them and printed them out and handed to them, they loved it. The smile on their faces was priceless. The dollar store is also a good idea which we have done in the past.

We also invite them out and treat them, when possible as well as taking care of them monetarily while we are there. We feel the same, they are our extended family and there is not enough one can give in exchange for how they make us feel while we are there.

Maida & Julio

3. spunky60

spunky60 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I read that they like hard candy. Will that be good for them? We tipped them very well and gave one big bucks the last night. Do you think they would like big tips or gifts also.

4. Jamie

Jamie Mayor of Temptation Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,168 / 5
    Tips is the number one gifts they love to receive. Hard to pay the rent with a baseball cap. That being said... gifts also make it personal. So by all means keep up the big bucks in tips but you want to make it personal, include (read not replace) it with a gift if you are so moved.

Jamie

5. spunky60

spunky60 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thank you. Cant wait to fly tomorrow. Hope the weather is good enough.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice