Getting Through To Claim A Credit And Upgrade

Discussion in 'Desire Resort' started by PETERyLE, Mar 12, 2021.

1. PETERyLE

PETERyLE Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6 / 0
    We have a credit from a trip that was cancelled last year due to pandemic. To hold our deposit over for this year the hotel gave us a free upgrade.
    I've attempted emailing the person who gave us the credit/upgrade, messaging through the website and multiple calls, which have all gone to a busy signal. Zero response or connection.
    Is it common for it to be seemingly impossible to get ahold of the hotel to use your credit and claim the upgrade?

2. mexico24

mexico24 Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,138 / 3
    Have you tried 888-299-7705. The reservation number. Someone will usually answer.

3. MajesticMelons

MajesticMelons Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,746 / 3
    I have been having the same problem. I had received a email back asking for my new dates so the credit could be applied. I responded with my dates but have not been able to confirm any credit was applied. I did call and was able to confirm my new date but not if a credit was applied. Thanks for reminding me I have to follow with this.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice