GETTING THE STOMACH FLU (MANTASUMAS REVENGE) NOT SPELLED

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by PRETVIP, Apr 27, 2008.

1. bitchkitten

bitchkitten Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    My friends who are frequenters to Mexico told me about acidophilus pills. Same 'good bacteria' in yogurt, but you can take it in pill form, and its a lot more potent. The local health food store recommended taking it for several days before we go, to establish really strong colonies of the "good" bacteria and continue taking it each day in Mexico to fend off the 'bad.' Same basic theory as the Pepto, but probably slightly better for you overall, and no icky taste. We are going to try it. Also bought several holistic hangover cures..... planning on using those a lot too!

2. PRETVIP

PRETVIP Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +272 / 0
    hangovers

So give us couple of your hangover cures, i just turned 44 and they seem to be getting alot worse, also i have to find the stuff u said in note

3. xoie's omah

xoie's omah Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Re: hangovers

We try to prevent them from happening by drinking a lot of water between drinking bouts and tylenol before bed. Best cure for a hangover while on vacation...get drunk again.

4. icecube88

icecube88 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +910 / 0
    LMAO!!! :lol:

5. Bill&Chris

Bill&Chris Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Drinking Gatorade first thing in the morning helps me recover quickly. It helps me replenish the electrolytes I lost the previous day and rehydrate. :beerdrink:

6. PRETVIP

PRETVIP Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +272 / 0
    i've drink gatorade all the time, i quess if you drink way to much there's not to much thats going to help except time, oh well its vacation, i think the main thing is not getting carried away that 1st day, mike

7. footballchick58

footballchick58 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    A good cure for a hangover is to just start drinking again as soon as you wake up....

Works everytime I never notice a hangover while I was there, I did get the shakes when I came home though.

Not sure if it was the cold weather in canada or if it was due to lack of drinking.

8. RonaldNTalina

RonaldNTalina Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Re: hangovers

A full bottle of Excedrin doesn't hurt either :wink:

Talina

9. bitchkitten

bitchkitten Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    hangovers

Personally, I've always found french fries the next morning to be a kick-ass cure. The grease helps, and my Austrian buddies take magnesium pills for hang-overs, which was a moment of enlightenment - potatoes are loaded with magnesium. So I bought magnesium supplements, and the "hangover formula" supplement I bought has massive amounts of Vitamins C, the B vitamins, magnesium and manganese, plus things like feverfew, milk thistle, L-cysteine and choline. And I am bringing some straight milk thistle too. I can give it a scientific evaluation, and see which things work. I plan on being very studious..... :wink:

10. Jimmy and Kimee

Jimmy and Kimee Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    my remedy

here is what works for me..works 99% of the time..

before bed..I litre of water..spoonfull of salt and sugar..two advil

Lately I have been substituting the salt and sugar with E Load..it is like gatorade but way more potent and comes in a powder or capsule.you just drop it in your water and you are good..It is used to prevent dehydration and sodium depletion in heat endurance activities..runners and trithletes us it..you can get it on line or at nutrition store.
    Eload.com

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice