Getting fit... For Spring Break...

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by rikib004, Oct 24, 2007.

1. Fletch

Fletch Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    realistically riki, you can gain some decent form in 4 months. A few things have to change though in order to get the results without any complications

1.) Change your diet: High protein diets are key, stay away from junk food as it would only store fat, not build muscle

2.) Workout more than normal. Dont over-do it, and take 2 days off during the week to let your body recover. Do NOT work out the same body parts back to back days. Spread them out. Example: I do arms/chest Mondays and Fridays, Legs Tuesdays, shoulders/back Wednesdays and abs Thursday. I take the weekend off to recover and do it all over again.

3.) Limit your alcohol consumption (mostly beer). Pretty self explanatory, beer goes straight to the belly, eliminating most work you have just done on it.

4.) Your cardio isnt that important if you're not planning on running a marathon. What I do is stretch for a few minutes, run for 10 before workout and then do a 10 minute cooldown run/power walk

5.) Take some suppliments if you want, there are some good brands out there, but make sure you know what you're taking before you do.

in 4 months you will def. see results.....best of luck

2. BCstandsFor

BCstandsFor I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    If you got a lil gut, you definitly need the cardio. I agree with others who said the same. On top of the cardio, when you ad ab reps, you'll make the difference.

We should have a results thread in february, to see who made the difference.

3. hw711

hw711 Moderator/Dance Machine Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    If that case, we'll need before and after pictures.

4. BCstandsFor

BCstandsFor I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Please spare us the gory details,...I think we can all imagine something nasty and horrible for a midsection LoL!

The after pictures should speak for themselves.

5. AJ0527

AJ0527 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Getting fat :cry:
    I've gain seven pounds since my last PT test
    and 12 since last Jan. :cry:

6. Fletch

Fletch Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    lay off the haagen dazs :)

7. AJ0527

AJ0527 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    pfft men :roll:
    you gaze their sacks and they start crying
    lets see you squeeze out a nine pound baby out of a small hole :-|

8. Fletch

Fletch Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    my best friends wife just did that....a little smaller though, but from what i here from him, the site was not pretty.....with that in mind ill pass, but you have fun with that

9. hw711

hw711 Moderator/Dance Machine Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    On the Biggest Loser on Tuesday, one dude actaully gained 17lbs in one week.

10. rikib004

rikib004 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    What the hell is that even possible!!!!!

Yeah its More of a gut than muscle gain i'm after, i mean i'm not obese or anything just quite out of shape! the afterwards picture could be cool!

FLETCH - Some good suggestions there buddy, i'm definitely looking to be in much better shape come march

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice