Getting fit... For Spring Break...

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by rikib004, Oct 24, 2007.

1. Nerd Dawg

Nerd Dawg I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    im still looking like a think crust pizza, down to eating 2 pizzas a day instead of 3

2. EngineerGuy

EngineerGuy I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    u havent booked yet......................book then worry about ur pizza fantacy with ladies hahaha

3. Nerd Dawg

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    i had a dream last night that i booked, and came to cancun and saw everybody there and was at the city in the vip eating a meatza feast pizza with fat joe and whdream

thats probably a clue that im going to book soon

4. ACBUD420

ACBUD420 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    its not going well.. yet.

5. Nerd Dawg

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    join kanye wests workout program that he talks about in one of his songs!

6. EngineerGuy

EngineerGuy I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    98 days get on it SON

7. bombdog

bombdog Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Riki, I dont usually post much on here but with your dedication I thought that I would offer a word of advice... Water and diet will tear off the gut but nothing will burn the fat like muscle. Leave the cardio to those that want to be stick skinny, hit the weights hard and get huge. Reason for limiting the cardio is that it takes calories to do cardio, not that weight lifting doesnt but the muscles need those calories to build. About 3/4 weeks prior to your trip stop the hard lifting and hit the cardio hard to tear what you have built. An average male can gain around 3lbs of muscle a month with proper diet "about 8000" calories a day.ugh...
    Good luck man!

8. rikib004

rikib004 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Boomdog

Good advice buddy my plan was to hit cardio hard then start on the wightage after an initial loss of flab, i mainly wanna use weights to tone not to build that much to be honest... any kinda tips are appreciated though!!

9. bombdog

bombdog Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    One of the best books that I have ever read for proper nutrition is "The ABS Diet" not so much a diet rather an eat right guide and some good workout advice for different goals. Just remember the best fat burner in the world is "MUSCLE", your body will trim itself as you build/tone the muscle you already have. Also if you have been on any supp. try NOS EXPLODE, you will get jazzed on it almost like anabolic roids just not the rasin effect!!!

For your abs try doing three to five exercises at the end of your workout each day "abs heal faster than normal muscle". I like scisor kicks, medicine ball throws, swiss ball crunches, and pull downs. This will give you an overall workout on the abs, obliques, upper and lower abdominal wall creating that six pack with a V affect...

Good Luck....

10. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I am just going to waite for the magic pill...that makes all the flab go away ha ha :lol:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice